Size (length*width*height): 2cm x 4cm x 10cm
- 100% Natural foundation powder with sun protection.
- Contains pearl, a finish that gives clarity and also Pearl powder is known for its high mineral content which are essential for healthy skin and the benefits of pearl powder are skin brightening and lightening, anti-wrinkles, lightens pigmentations and slows down aging process of the skin.
- Organic tea leaves grown in Japan are provided excellence firming effect.
- Natural foundation that cover skin unevenness and gives a natural finish like bare skin
- Contains Shea butter, has the power to protect sun and dryness.
- Contains silk powder made in Kyoto, full of amino acids that close to the human ones. Amino acids have many beneficial effects in skincare including hydration, cellular repair, and UV protection.
- Titanium dioxide
- Camellia sinensis catechins
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) oil
- Iron oxides
- Silk powder
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil
- Camellia sinensis leaf powder
- Pearl powder
- Aluminum hydroxide
- Caprylic/Capric triglyceride.
- Use the foundation as a finish powder and brush it all over your face.
- Use the foundation (pour up to size of a 10 cent coin) and mix it with Best Water and brush it all over your face to get a natural matte finish.
- Use the foundation (pour up to size of a 10 cent coin) and mix it with Oil Water Rose and brush it all over your face to get a radiance finish.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|KL & Selangor||Above 250.00||FREE|
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||8.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||2.00|