Size (length*width*height): 7cm x 7cm x 7cm
A mineral-rich Magnesium & Himalayan bath salts to cleanse pores, support toxin removal, restore the skin lost essential minerals and skin barrier function. Beneficial bath soak for troubled skin including eczema & sensitive skin.
100% natural & free of paraben & harsh synthetics
Treatment Bath Soaks
A mineral-rich bath soak packed with Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate) and Himalayan Salts is natural antiseptic and has a cleansing effect. It is designed to improve itching, inflammation and redness associated with eczema while supporting toxin removal and restore your skins lost essential minerals.
Do you know that the National Eczema Association recommends salt baths for eczema?
Treatment baths are extremely therapeutic and soaking can be a great way to give relief and rinse off all the allergens, irritants, dead skin, dust, dander, etc. that your child may come into contact with during the day. It also prepares the skin for hydration and when applying emollients whilst skin is still damp, it helps to preserve and restore skin barrier.
Skin Types: For dry, itchy and inflammed skin such as eczema, dermatitis, etc.
Users: All ages.
Texture: Solid small crystals of salts blend that easily dissolves in water
For skin-related issues
- Dry, itchy and inflamed skin and rashes.
- May help speed up wound healing and prevention against infection.
- Beneficial for sensitive skin with redness, itchiness, irritation, dryness and allergic reactions.
- Ideal for various skin conditions including Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Acne, etc.
For other issues
- Relax your body and ease stress and tension.
- Eliminate waste and toxins from your body.
- Soothe aching muscles and pain related to migraine and headache.
- Helps with constipation issues.
- Natural cleanser which can exfoliate to shed off dead skin cells.
- Improve electrolyte balance and better nutrient absorption of your body.
How to Use
To prepare a bath soak, add the bath salts to warm bath water under running water and swirl to dissolve.With skin conditions, the affected areas need to be exposed such that the salts can land on the skin.Soak for 10 15 minutes. For maintenance or secondary case, you can use at least once or twice weekly. For flares up days, the bath can be performed daily. Salt baths can take up to 10 days to see a difference. The bath frequency can also be adjusted based on your childs experience and condition.
After bath, it is best practice to moisturize with our natural balms (Skin ClearorSkin Restore) and/orSkin Relief Serumover your body, preferably within 3 minutes.
When You do Not Have a Bath Tub
If you do not have a bath tub, you can create an salt paste and apply on affected area.
Alternatively, you may also make a compress by soaking a washcloth in a tub of water with dissolved salts and apply to your skin.
How Much to Use
- Babies & Toddlers: 1/5 of bottle (40g)
- Kids: 1/4-1/3 of bottle (50-60g)
- Adults: 1/2 -1 bottle (100-200g)
Babies, toddlers and children must always be monitored in bath:
- If your child swallows bath water, he may experience increased bowel movements.
- If your child finds the water too salty or too painful to sit in, try reduce the amount by half.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Use on skin with wounds may sting.
- Keep contents dry (for freshness) and store in a cool dry place.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult with your physician.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some
manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site.
Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always
guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products
before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|KL & Selangor||Above 250.00||FREE|
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||8.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||2.00|