Size (length*width*height): 4cm x 4cm x 8cm
- It is the most antiseptic, antiviral, antifungal of the Australian native essential oils.
- Useful for purifying and refreshing any living environment.
- Its uplifting aroma relaxes, calms and soothes hypertension.
- Balances moisture and sebum production. Helps control pimple and acne breakouts. Suitable for oily skin use.
- It is helpful with cold & flu, chest congestions
Direction of use
Add 6-9 drops to the water in the top of your vaporiser or diffuser. Inhale the aromatic vapors.
Add 3-6 drops into a full bath and disperse the oil evenly. Then soak for 10 minutes.
Add 6 drops to 15ml of massage base oil. Gently massage over the body.
Warning:Toxic when taken orally.
Other Treatment Directions: (for reference only)
- Helps with respiratory problems (cough, colds and asthma): Add 6-9 drops into steaming hot water or diffuser. Inhale to help clear nasal passage.
- Deodorise and antiseptic : Add 10-20 drops into the laundry wash to give clothes a cleaner and fresher feel.
- Effective at killing bacteria: Dilute 6-9 drops of the oil in a cup of vinegar solution and use as a surface disinfectant..
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Mix 3 6 drops in Almond oil and massage at joints or any inflamed areas.
Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|KL & Selangor||Above 250.00||FREE|
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||8.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||2.00|