What's in the box:
- 1 - 150mL SNS container- 1 - Cover- 1 - Neck Cord- 1 - Valve holder- 1 - Attachment ring- 1 - Tape- 3 sizes of tubing with attached valves- Instructions
Supplemental Nursing System (SNS)
The Supplemental Nursing System is an ideal way to administer supplemental nutrition to babies while they are being breastfed. The system supports the unique bonding between mum and baby, motivating both of them to keep moving towards a more satisfying breastfeeding experience. This can be achieved by allowing the baby to get any additional milk they require through the SNS while feeding at the breast.
The Supplemental Nursing System: supporting bonding
The SNS allows me to breastfeed again. That has given me a real psychological boost. I see the product as being a great opportunity for lots of women. Christiane K.
The SNS is intended to enable mums to breastfeed when they would otherwise be unable to do so, and help the baby train their sucking behaviour. It offers the following advantages:
It can be used by mums who have or think they have a low milk supply
It helps to stimulate the mums milk supply through direct sucking at the breast
It can be used when there is a requirement for supplements in addition to breast milk
It trains the baby to suck properly by creating a vacuum at the breast
The Supplemental Nursing System is a reservoir that is filled with supplemental nutrition. It can then be placed on the mums chest or on a pole. The very thin, flexible tubes are fixed alongside the mothers nipples and release additional milk and supplements as the baby feeds.
Benefits of the SNS
This special feeding device helps to ensure that the baby is given supplemental nutrition whilst breastfeeding.
The reservoir can be placed on the mums chest.
Very thin, flexible tubes are fixed alongside the mums nipples.
The device can be reused after it has been cleaned in accordance with the instructions for use.
Enables mums to breastfeed when they would otherwise be unable to do so
Helps to stimulate the mums milk supply through direct sucking at the breast
Trains the baby to suck properly by creating a vacuum at the breast
Supports parental involvement
Supports unique contact between mum and baby
Allows adopted babies to be fed at the breast
Features & Benefits
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA
- Ideal for long-term supplemental feedings at the breast: Provides assistance to mothers and babies facing special long-term challenges
- Adjustable flow-rate system: Allows mothers to control the flow of liquid to the infant
- Color-coded valves with attached tubing: Helps mothers to manage different feed rates
- Adjustable neck strap: Our neck strap makes for a more convenient feeding experience for moms
The SNS can also be used for:
- Inducing lactation
- Keeping special-needs babies at the breast
- Premature babies
- Weak, ineffective or lazy nursers
- Failure-to-thrive babies
- Impaired babies
- Low-milk supply mothers
- Relactating mothers
- A teaching tool to "fingerfed" babies who have had difficulty latching onto the breast
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||7.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||3.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||12.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|