What's in the box:
- 1 - Harmony breast pump- 1 - PersonalFit 24mm breast shield- 2 - 5oz/150mL breast milk bottles with lid and stand- 1 - valve- membranes- Instructions for use- Breastfeeding Information Guide
Harmonyis a single, manual breast pump designed for occasional time away from baby.
- 2-Phase Expressiontechnology is proven to produce more milk in less time.*
- The best selling manual breast pump.1
What is 2-Phase Expression Technology?
Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation phase When babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression phase After milk flow or let-down starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
With this technology, Medela breast pumpswork more like breastfeeding babies.
*When pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum in the Expression phase.
1 - 2011 Medela Tracker Study
Discreet, comfortable and gentle
For mums who intend to breastfeed all the time, small manual breast pumps may seem unnecessary, but it is always good to have something lightweight and compact on hand. Most mums will run into situations where they need to express milk for their own comfort. This pump is especially recommended for mums who travel: for use either as a backup for a double electric pump or on its own if you are not a frequent pumper.
Light and discreet
Medela Harmony is a manual pump so it does not require electricity or batteries for operation and is almost silent. Its smooth operation will pleasantly surprise you when you start pumping. This is a very lightweight pump that does not take up much room in a handbag.
Simple and elegant design
Medela Harmonys ergonomic design is intuitive and allows for very easy use. It is very simple to take apart and clean. The handle on the Medela Harmony manual breast pump has been designed to twist, so you can always get the best angle to pump the milk without having to move your arms into an uncomfortable position. The lever has a nice, soft rubber cover that makes pumping a little easier on your hands and helps the pump operate quietly.
2-Phase Expression technology
Medela Harmony is one of the few manual pumps in the world featuring 2-Phase Expression technology. The breast pump simulates the natural baby sucking behaviour at the mother's breast.
The 2-Phase design simply means that to stimulate let down (when your milk begins to flow) you begin pumping with the shorter side of the pumps handle which creates a faster sucking cycle, similar to that of a hungry baby. Once milk starts to flow, you switch to the longer side of the handle which creates a slower sucking cycle to express the majority of your milk.
It is one of the few manual pumps in the world featuring 2-Phase Expression technology. It is small, lightweight and easy to transport.
Features & Benefits:
- Single manual pump: For occasional time away from baby
- 2-Phase Expression Technology: More milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum in the Expression phase
- Soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle: For comfort
- 24 mm PersonalFit breast shield: Other sizes available separately
- Bottle stand: Helps prevent spills
- All parts that come into contact with breast milk aremade without BPA: Safe for mom and baby
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||7.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||3.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||12.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|