What is golden sea cucumber?
Golden sea cucumber (called Gamat Emas in Malay) is a kind of golden sea cucumber that grows in the waters of Malaysia. It has a special regeneration ability.
What is the nutritional value of sea cucumber?
According to research, golden sea cucumber is among all sea cucumber varieties, with the highest nutritional and medicinal value. Contains more than 50 biologically active ingredients that are beneficial to the human body. For example: collagen, mucopolysaccharide, chondroitin, glucosamine, sea cucumber peptides, unsaturated fatty acids (Omega-3, Omega-6), minerals (zinc, iron, calcium, manganese, etc.), vitamins (A, B1, B2) , B3, C, E), amino acids (8 kinds of essential amino acids that the human body cannot synthesize).
Golden Sea Cucumber benefits our health in many ways including:
1. Slows down skin aging
2. Speeds up wound healing
3. Lubricates joints and relieves the pain of Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis
4. Protects blood vessels from accumulation of harmful deposits
5. Strengthens the immune system
Health maintenance (adults) :
1-2 tablespoons (15 - 30 ml) twice daily, straight from a spoon
Recovery from illness (adults) :
3-5 tablespoons (45 - 76 ml) 3 to 5 times daily, straight from a spoon
Storage: Refrigerate once opened.
For external use:
- Apply on face to keep skin hydrated, tightened and wrinkle-free
- Apply on wound to promote healing
- Apply on hair to nourish, protect and moisturise hair, improve hair quality and prevent split ends
- Apply on nails to keep them healthy and prevent breakage