Heat-sensitive and temperature control mechanism ensures Li-ion batteries operate within a safe range.
Protection from Short Circuit
Automatic protection to the motherboard and battery when short circuit occurs.
Power button can be used to reset the power bank in unstable environment.
Input Overvoltage Protection
OVP circuit prevents voltage surges from damaging the device.
Protection from Incorrect Insertion
Detect when the charger is inserted incorrectly and automatically stop charging.
Protection from Output Overcurrent
Monitors output current and shuts off when current exceeds the maximum limit to protect the device.
Output Overvoltage Protection
Monitors output voltage and shuts off when voltage exceeds the maximum limit to protect the device.
Protection from Overcharge and Over-discharge
Japanese technology is adopted to prevent overcharging and over-discharging from damaging the Li-ion batteries.
PTC Protective Circuits for the Cell
Imported battery cells are equipped with PTC to effectively control current and provide protection when temperature and current exceed the maximum limit.
Optimized charging/discharging efficiency
- up to 93% conversion rate
- World-class chips are not only safer, but improve charging conversion rate and stabilize discharging voltage with advanced resistance-capacitance sensors to optimize efficiency and durability
- Beautifully textured aluminum surface
- The single-piece metal casing was created by high precision CNC digital cutting. The surface is water and corrosion resistant, and is perfect for everyday use.
- Buttons, indicator lights, and connection ports are located on one end of the power Bank.
Compatible with all popular smartphones.
- The charging port automatically adjusts the output.
- Mi Power Bank automatically adjusts its output based on the connected device. It's compatible with smartphones and tablets from Mi, Apple, Samsung, HTC, Google and BlackBerry as well as a variety of digital cameras and handheld gaming devices.
- Input voltage: DC 5V
- Output voltage: DC 5.1V
- Input current:2.0A (TYP)
- Output current: 2.1A (TYP)
- Rated capacity: 3.6V/10400mAh (TYP)
- Charge time: Approx 5.5 hours@5V/2A with standard cable
- Size: 90.5 x 77x 21.6mm
- Load detection: Auto-detects device connection & removal
- Safety features: This product supports High voltage input limit, Feedback protection, Current output limit, Voltage output limit, Circuit breaker, Charge limit, PTC, Charge/ discharge Temperature control
- Protection & recovery: Reset feature can be activated while device is charging
- Charging temp: 0 to 45c
- Weight: 250g
- 2 x Xiaomi 10400mAh Aluminium OEM Power Bank
- 2 x Micro Cable
- 2 x User Manual
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||8.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||15.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||15.00|
- Peninsular Malaysia: Next 1 to 2 business days from delivery date
- East Malaysia: Next 2 to 3 business days from delivery date