Customers also purchased
Size (length*width*height): 9cm x 9cm x 29cm
Recommended Age: All age groups
Recommended Gender: UnisexProduct details of 54PCS WOODEN NUMBER STACKING BUILDING BLOCKS TOYS FOR KIDS
Item Type : 54pcs wooden stacking block
Size of Packing Approx.: W8cm x L8cm x 28cm
Recommended Age : 3 years and Above
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow 1-3cm differences due to manual measurement.
• Classic block stacking, stack-crashing game
• Pull out a block and stack it kindly on the top without crashing the tower
• Win by being the last player to remove a block without causing the stack to crash
• Or the previous player crashed the tower while removing a block
• The game playing method is decided by throwing dices, how many dices you want, or how to deal with the number you got, addition, subtraction or multiplication, all are up to you before the game begins
• Made of wood, offer heavy hand feeling and exquisite texture
- Adult supervision required.
- Always clean up your toys before playing.
- CHOKING HAZED: Small Parts, not suitable for children below 3 years old.
Stacking blocks is one of the earliest forms of geometry. Yep, playing with blocks is geometry for toddlers! Stacking blocks is not only beneficial because it develops hand-eye coordination or social skills, but it is also beneficial because during block stacking toddlers begin to think like mathematicians. Specifically, they learn the most basic concepts in geometry.
Follow along with this guide to blocks and toddlers and learn about block stacking benefits, how to use blocks, and fun block stacking activities for toddlers. Through block building children explore complex concepts in geometry such as balance and symmetry.Children compare like items and make important choices during block play. Think of the toddler who is tacking blocks, one at a time, but each block is off-set a bit and soon the tower is leaning slightly in one direction.
Continuing on this same path will cause the tower to fall over, which usually results in frustration, however through that cause and effect practice toddlers learn to make adjustments in their building as they continue to experiment.They stop their play to problem solve.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 2.00 kg||8.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||10.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||9.00|