This package contains 50 gram Praziquantel. Praziquantel is a white powder that is used primarily as medication for parasitic worm infections in fish. Luckily, it can also be used in ponds, aquaculture and aquariums. Praziquantel (prazi) is a safe and effective treatment for skin flukes (Gyrodactylu sp.) and gill flukes (Dactylogyrus sp.) in ornamental fish such as guppies, betta, koi and goldfish, as well as tropical fish commonly kept in aquariums. Plus, it is also effective at in fish. Unlike some other medications, Prazi is is gentle on fish, is safe to use with plants, and wont negatively affect your biological filter.
- Gill flukes (Dactylogyrus)
- skin flukes (Gyrodactylus)
- Schistosoma (Parasites of the blood)
- Liver flukes
- Turbellarian worms
- Tape worms (Cestoda) in carp-like, bass-like, cat fish-like and toothcarp aquarium fish.
Take 0.5 grams for each 100Liter/25Gallon and treat for 5-7 days.
Recommended to do a second treatment to ensure all parasites have been killed.
- Praziquantel will not stress your fish or damage filter biologics.
- One or two treatments with praziquantel will cure the parasite infestation.
- Remove active carbon, purigen, chemipure or other similar media that would remove medication
- Turn off UV sterilizers as well.
- 50 gram Praziquantel Powder, 99%+ Purity!