Size (length*width*height): 29cm x 22cm x 23cm
Recommended Age: All age groups
Recommended Gender: Unisex
Water Resistant: YesProduct details of BOWLING PLAY SET FOR KIDS (IN DOOR SPORT) FUN TOYS AND GAME
Item: Bowling Set
Bowling Pin Dimension : L6cm x H22cm
Bowling Ball Dimension : L8cm x H8cm
Packaging Measurement : W22cm x L28cm x H22cm
Colour : Multicolor as picture shown
Material: ABS Plastic
Recommended Age : 3 years and Above
Content: 10 pins and 2 bowling balls
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow 1-3 cm differences due to manual measurement.
- Adult supervision required.
- Always clean up your toys before playing.
- CHOKING HAZED: Small Parts, not suitable for children below 3 years old.
- A good parent-child activity, parents can teach their children to play while developing their skills.
- Bowling is a great tool for developing
• children's judgment, imagination
• hand-eye coordination and patient.
• fine motor skills
• help teach tots about numbers and colors
• can foster a sense of sportsmanship
• can be used as an educational tool
• learning basic math and socialization
Preschool friendly,resigned to nurture physical, cognitive, and social skills, your kids can use it to create imaginative games and gain self-esteem.
Simply learning to roll the ball toward the pins can improve hand-eye coordination and overall motor skills. Many kids bowling sets come equipped with a ball with holes or indentations that allow for easy gripping.
-Using a bowling set to teach your child the game can foster a sense of sportsmanship. He will learn patience and how to take turns with siblings or other children. It can improve his social skills and ability to interact with his peers.
Bowling is a fun way to exercise. Even though a bowling set in the living room isn’t quite like playing at the lanes, it can still get your little one moving. It is especially fun on those rainy or snowy days when outdoor play is not an option.
-A bowling set can be used as an educational tool. Because kids bowling sets come in fun colors, you can use them to teach your child how to recognize colors and create patterns. You can also teach subtraction with each throw by pointing out how many pins fell and how many are left standing.
A bowling set is a great way for your child to learn the basics before heading to the lanes. If you want to get creative, you can set up markers on the floor using tape that mimics a real lane. You can create arrows and a foul line, just like the real thing. This way, you can teach your child how to aim for the markers and improve his coordination.
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 2.00 kg||8.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||10.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||9.00|