Expiry date : 15/11/2018
All prices inclusive of 6% GST
How do I know if my liver may be ill?
Is this your lifestyle or history too?
- Long term prescription and over-the-counter drug use such as pain-killers, anti-inflammatory drugs, antibiotics and anti-fungal pharmaceutical drugs
- Drug abuse
- Fast-paced modern lifestyle creates Excess hormones such as adrenalin in our bodies
- Long term alcohol consumption
- Excessive intake of fatty food
- Exposure to toxic chemicals in the air, water and food
- Exposure to occupational and environmental toxins such as insecticides, pesticides and organic solvents
- Viral hepatitis
- Past blood transfusions
- Family history of liver disease
This checklist may give you a general idea whether your liver deserves a little more attention:
- Abdominal discomforts such as bloating and swelling
- Bad breath
- Chronic weakness and fatigue
- Sticky stool
- Dark urine color
- Coated tongue in the morning
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Mild nausea, especially after taking fatty foods
- Poor appetite
- Itchy skin
- Swelling in legs and ankles
- Skin problems such as acne, liver spots and pigmentation
- Skin and eyes that appear yellowish (jaundice)
- Unpleasant mood changes
Our proposed solution: Thomson Livrin 300mg
Acting as an important filter, liver is our primary detoxification organ that helps remove toxins that can damage other organ systems, including the heart, blood vessels, eyes, and skin. Proper liver function is critical to healthy cholesterol metabolism and even has an influence on the way a woman's body metabolizes estrogen.
Why Thomson Livrin 300mg then?
Each capsule of Thomson Livrin contains 300mg of highly concentrated Milk Thistle extract with not less than 80% Silymarin from Europe, of which 30% are the major bioactive constituents Silybin A and B.
- Every batch of raw material is analysed for Silymarin and Silybin content, heavy metals as well as microbial contamination
- Free of pesticides, fungicides, yeast, sugar, colouring and preservatives
- Manufactured under strict Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) with an in-house quality control laboratory
If you are curious!
Functions of Our Liver
- Plays a major role in the metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins
- Produces enzymes for our daily needs
- Acts as a biochemical filter to remove toxic substances from our blood such as bacteria and harmful chemicals
- Detoxifies what we eat, breathe and absorb through the skin
- Manufactures bile to digest fats and removes cholesterol produced by the body
What is Milk Thistle?
- 40 years of scientific research in Europe has recognized Milk Thistle silymarin as a medicine for the liver
- The biologically active ingredients in Milk Thistle were isolated in 1968 and are collectively known as silymarin - nature's free-radical scavenger by neutralizing damaging substances in the same manner as Vitamin C and E but with much greater effect
- Silymarin also stimulates the growth of new liver cells and strengthens the structure of the outer membrane of liver cells to prevent poisons and toxins from entering the cells
- Numerous human studies with Milk Thistle Silymarin extract have been carried out for alcoholic cirrhosis, anaesthesia, fatty degeneration, hepatitis, mushroom poisoning, occupational toxins and pharmaceutical drugs. Want to know more? Feel free to contact us anytime.
Dosage: 1 to 3 capsules daily in divided dose (Preferably 1 capsule in the morning and 2 capsules at night)
Milk Thistle Side Effects
Milk thistle is considered safe and well-tolerated, with very few cases of side effects ever reported. The most common side effects aren’t serious and include gastrointestinal upset, such as a mild laxative effect. When taken within the recommended dose range, milk thistle is thought to be effective and mostly free of allergic reactions and interactions. Women who are breastfeeding or pregnant should avoid using milk thistle.
One thing to note is that in certain situations, antioxidants like those found in milk thistle have been shown to possibly interfere with the efficacy of some cancer chemotherapy drugs by protecting cancer cells from cell death. This means that understanding appropriate doses and examining blood concentrations is important before milk thistle could be used as a true anti-cancer therapy.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Established since 1987, Herbal Revival Sdn Bhd has emerged as one of the leading herbal and nutritional supplement manufacturers in Malaysia, with the flagship Thomson brand of products which are synonymous with quality and innovation.
Thomson health supplements are manufactured in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) approved by the Ministry of Health in Malaysia.
Strategic worldwide collaboration with reputable and established suppliers who guarantee the quality of their proprietary raw materials has distinguished Thomson from the rest.
While pharmaceutical drugs are subjected to stringent efficacy and safety controls which are time consuming, expensive and requires total commitment, the same criterias do not necessarily apply to health supplements in most countries. Herbal Revival’s staunch commitment to quality and safety has led to the creation of a team of competent and qualified Pharmacist, Chemist, Biochemist, and Microbiologist, to ensure that every batch of Thomson health supplements undergoes an endless battery of analytical tests in their in-house quality control laboratory to meet the ultimate needs of our customers.
Herbal Revival was also the finalist for 2012 Industry Excellence Award organized by Malaysia Ministry of Health
Company Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQvyNxD2exw&feature=youtu.be
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||12.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 50.00||5.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 50.00||FREE|
All products that did not arrive; product that arrived damaged; Product or wrong product was delivered can be returned and exchanged within 14 days upon receipt. Please contact our Customer Service at +603-7877 6350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the purchase return process.