Spec Ops: The Line is a new original title from 2K Games that features provocative and gripping Third-Person modern military Shooter gameplay designed to challenge players' morality by putting them in the middle of unspeakable situations where unimaginable choices affecting human life must be made. Features include, a gripping, storyline reminiscent of Apocalypse Now and Heart of Darkness but set in a ruined Dubai, tactical squad-based Delta Force gameplay throughout a horizontally and vertically oriented world, devastating sandstorms which can be used in combat, a variety of multiplayer modes and maps, and deep support featuring two factions.
- A new portrayal of the Military Shooter experience with twisting narrative uncertainties.
- Action packed third-person oriented gameplay provides an up-close and personal view into the brutality and emotion within the combat.
- Command an intelligent and powerful squad of Delta-Force soldiers in a dangerous and unpredictable combat zone.
- Cross "The Line" in a mature story that explores the dark side of war, where there are no bright outcomes, only bad or worse choices.
- Unique Dubai setting strikes the imagination and transports players to a larger-than-life playground for vertical gameplay and stunning visuals.
- A destructive sand element provides new gameplay experiences including sand avalanches, and powerful, disorienting sandstorm combat.
- Deep and addictive team-focused multiplayer experience
- Experience a variety of game modes such as classic deathmatch, team deathmatch, and "Rally Point", as well as a unique new mode called "Buried"
- Featuring sandstorms and sand avalanches - you must utilize both to your advantage to succeed. Take out opponents unable to find cover during the storms. Shoot out sand deposits to bury your opponent alive.
- Class-based progression system split across two unique factions: The Damned and The Exiles.
- Each faction has four classes and one unique class. Unique classes provide important gameplay bonus for the player's team.
- Unlock new perks, weapons, gear and challenges, and more as you progress up the ranks.
- Play across a variety of Dubai-based maps. Experience intense vertical combat in the world's most opulent ruins.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||6.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||13.00|
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
All purchases which including Games, PC Games Collector Edition, Gaming Accessories* / Action Figures / Computer Hardware / IT Gadget will charge based on weight.