The Shin Megami Tensei RPG series began in Japan in 1992 on Super Famicom. Neither this game nor its sequel was published in North America. In 2004 Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne was the first SMT game in North America, although "III" was removed from the PlayStation 2 title. The SMT series later spun off several sub series, including Persona, Devil Summoner, Devil Survivor, Digital Devil Saga, and the standalone Strange Journey. This new RPG is considered the fourth in the Shin Megami Tensei mainline series. In 1492, the kingdom of East Mikado is protected by high walls, with the castle and its king at the center. A young warrior, 18 years old, has just been chosen to become a Samurai, one who, with the aid of a special tool called a Gauntlet, will serve as a secret protector of the city. It is the duty of the Samurai to exterminate a demon threat of which its citizens are unaware. However, the situation is not as simple as human versus demon; There are factions within the human group that must be discovered and understood in order for alliances to be formed, paths set, and the destiny of the world decided.
- A world to discover, a mystery to uncover - The life of a Samurai is fraught with peril; Players must leave the safety of Mikado in order to defend it from the invading demons; There the story unfolds as the true history of Mikado comes to light
- Demon collection and fusion - The core mechanic of the Shin Megami Tensei series returns with more than 400 demons to recruit, collect, and fuse together
- Choices and consequences - Throughout the player's journey, they must choose their own path; The choices will affect them, other NPCs, and the overall outcome of the story
- Pressing the combat advantage, the press turn system requires strategic thinking for every battle; Pinpointing an enemy's weakness will provide a vital extra turn for players to exploit
- A finely tuned RPG experience - Beautiful graphics, extensive voice work, 3D dungeons, and a branching story make for a solid RPG adventure
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
We will provide you with the tracking number via email once we send out your package so that you can track it while it is in transit.
The lead shipping time to West Malaysia is approximately 3 to 4 working days after dispatch. An additional day is required for deliveries to East Malaysia.
You will be happy to know that delivery is free of charge throughout Malaysia!