- 55 New and Updated Characters - Nobuyuki Sanada and Yoshitsugu Otani join the fray, along with Takatora Todo, Naotora Ii and Munenori Yagyu previously only available in Japanese releases of SAMURAI WARRIORS along with major overhauls of appearance and rearrangements in battle moves for fan-favorite characters such as Yukimura Sanada and Nobunaga Oda adding to the diverse range of more than 50 playable characters
- Disseminate the Enemy Ranks - Battles are more thrilling than ever with new maneuvers including Hyper Attacks which allow for rapid moment on the battlefield combined with high powered attacks, a powerful Rage Attack which can be reached when the Spirit Gauge is full, deadly finishing moves with Mighty Strikes and the ability to mount and dismount horses seamlessly, additionally existing moves have all been powered up from their previous iterations
- New Battle Modes - Enhancements and newly implemented gameplay systems create a deeper and more satisfying combat experience, including the all-new ability to switch between two characters in real-time, adjustments to morale, Officer development and the return of the popular portable item system found in SAMURAI WARRIORS 3 are just some of the features players will find to gain the advantage in combat
- Unfold the rich tapestry of the Warring States era - The Story Mode portrays the tales surrounding the battles by faction, deepening the relationships between characters and is separated into two parts, regional stories, which tell the tales of the officers of various regions around the land such as Kyūshū and Shikoku, and the story of unification, which details events up to the end of the Warring States era
- Leave a mark on history - In the new “Chronicle Mode”, while completing various quests, meeting new officers and collecting items, players discover the world of SAMURAI WARRIORS through their own design with more ways to customize than ever before including a vastly upgraded Create Character system
- Living World - PlayStation 4 players will experience an even more engaging saga with highly detailed landscapes and breathtaking skies that reflect true to life lighting and shadow effects and battlegrounds packed with significantly more enemies on screen
- Cooperative Play and Cross Save functionality— All modes can be played cooperatively via Network Play across the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PS Vita system, additionally save data can be shared across all three systems
A Decade of Samurai Warriors:
The long wait has finally come to an end as the Tecmo Koei's releases Samurai Warriors 4! (Sengoku Musou in Japan) as the newest addition to the long running series Samurai Warriors! To celebrate the series' decade of success, Koei games promises all game enthusiasts that the game will be an exceptional and entirely new Samurai Warriors experience by incorporating exhilarating new modes, punishing combo attacks, new characters and a whole lot more altogether in stunning HD!
The Ultimate Samurai Warriors Experience:
Experience history in a warrior's perspective as the game sets in the warring times of Japan. New characters will join the fray like Goemon Ishikawa, Kojirō Sasaki, and Musashi Miyamoto along with characters like Munenori Yagyū, Naotora Ii, and Takatora Tōdō that will be making their debuts in the game. Updated fan favorite characters will also be featured that totals over 55 playable characters!
Engage in exhilarating action in a one-versus-a-hundred scenario and deliver a swift death to your enemies with exciting new moves like the Hyper Attack and Godspeed - a fast attack that lets players slay swarm of enemies. The game also boasts a character switch feature where players can take two characters in battle and switch through them allowing for a more efficient completion of tasks.
Modes has also been improved and new ones had been added like Chronicle Mode in which players' journey across Japan while completing various quests. Play all modes cooperatively and share saved data across platforms (PS3,PS4 & PS Vita) via Network Play. Immerse yourself in this detailed stunning world and savor ultimate Samurai Warriors experience in Samurai Warriors 4!
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||6.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||13.00|
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
All purchases which including Games, PC Games Collector Edition, Gaming Accessories* / Action Figures / Computer Hardware / IT Gadget will charge based on weight.