PRO PLAN Adult Small Breed Formula is a highly palatable and digestible super premium dog food. It is fortified with high quality proteins (29%) and fats (17%) from real chicken as the number 1 ingredient, and rice as the main source of carbohydrates. This formula helps provide natural protection and more energy to support the fast metabolism of small breed dogs, together with the nutrients need to help support healthy skin and coat, with a delicious taste small dogs love. Not providing an adult small breed dog with the right nutrition may cause compromised skin & coat health, lack of optimal nutrients and energy absorption, compromised immune system, reduced dental health and bad breath.
- High level of protein and vitamin B complex to deliver the extra nutrition and energy small dogs need.
- Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals to support a healthy skin & coat to help shield dogs sfrom environmental challenges.
- All nutrients are included at the optimal levels to help dogs' systems work optimally and in harmony with each other.
- Enhanced vitamin E & C levels to help fight free radicals and support a strong immune system.
PRO PLAN Adult – now with OptiLife™!
Overall health begins with optimal digestion, ensuring that nutrients are absorbed, and your dog's natural protective systems are well nourished. Enhanced digestive health also helps to promote a strong immune system, healthy skin and a thick coat. That is why their food is so vitally important in protecting his overall health. It is also why PURINA veterinarians and nutritionists developed new PURINA PRO PLAN Adult with OptiLife™. OptiLife™ is an innovative blend of high quality ingredients, including bio active prebiotic from natural fibre, yeast β-glucans and omega fatty acids that help strengthen your dog's three natural protective systems. So, you can give your dog optimal nutrition and natural protection to unleash his full potential.
- OptiLife™ includes yeast β-glucans that help strengthen the immune system, so adult dogs can respond stronger and longer to health challenges, protecting your dog's health today and tomorrow.
- OptiLife™ contains Bioactive prebiotic from natural fibre proven to help optimise digestion and the absorption of key nutrients, resulting in firm stools and overall health.
- OptiLife™ is formulated with omega fatty acids, plus vitamins and minerals to support a supple skin and thick, lustrous coat. Your dog's first line of protection against external challenges.
Chicken, poultry meal (natural source of glucosamine), corn gluten meal, wholegrain wheat, beef and/or lamb tallow preserved with mixed tocopherols (source of vitamin E), brewers rice, wholegrain yellow corn, wheat by-products, oats, soybean meal, calcium carbonate, dried yeast, salt, potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, vitamin A supplement, whole egg, fish meal, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, zinc sulphate, iron sulphate, antioxidant, niacin, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), vitamin D3 supplement, manganous oxide, pantothenic acid, copper sulphate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulphate complex (source of vitamin K activity), potassium iodide, natural flavours, sodium selenite, biotin.
Metabolisable Energy (ME) 4122 kcal/kg or 460 kcal/cup
- Crude Protein (Min) - 29.0%
- Calcium (Ca) (Min) - 0.9%
- Crude Fat (Min) - 17.0%
- Phosphorus (P) (Min) - 0.7%
- Moisture (Max) - 12.0%
- Salt (NaCl) (Max) - 1.8%
- Crude Ash (Max) - 7.5%
- Vitamin A (Min) - 10,000 IU/kg
- Crude Fibre (Max) - 3.0%
- Vitamin E (Min) - 460 IU/kg
- Linoleic Acid (Min) - 1.2%
- Lysine (Min) - 1.0%
This product only ship within Peninsular Malaysia.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 2.00 kg||8.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||1.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||15.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
All purchases will be charged based on weight.
** Product only ship within Peninsular Malaysia.
** All Prices are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (RM).