The Executive Mug of Lin's Ceramics Studio is easy-to-use and having a sophisticated form. It makes users to be involved in the pleasure mood of tea tasting, so it is popular with general consumers. The designer used the fine delineation of bird-and-flower painting of Pu Ru to portray four seasons. It masterly retrieved the master Pu's fresh and exquisite factors of landscapes and used cross-border materials like appliqué embosses to design in nimble and abundant ways. It takes the imaginary and real images of ink wash paintings and the delineation rhythm of Chinese calligraphy into daily life, and communicates the perfect fusion of arts and living tea sets.
You need a cup of good tea to release your pressure in busy office life. First developed in 1985, it was inspirited by Qing's covered cup in the initial plan. Lin's Ceramics Studio considered the time significance of utensil creations to create the Executive Mug. In mechanism design, it makes users to dry the tea leaves by the infuser crossing the lip of tea cup. Do not have to worry about tea splashing, and make tea-brewing procedures be simple and successful.
Way to use:
1. Place tealeaves in the center holes of the infuser.
2. Pour in 90°C hot water, starting at the center and working your way to the rim until it is full. Wait for 45~60 seconds.
3. Remove the infuser and hang it on the rim of the cup. Place the lid up side down on the table. When you are ready to enjoy your tea, simply place the infuser on the lid.
- The quantity of tealeaves, brewing temperature and duration may be adjusted according to personal preference. For semispherical tealeaves, spread the tealeaves up to the first layer of the infuser holes. For sword-shaped and twisted tea leaves, please spread the tealeaves up to the second layer of the infuser holes.
- One cup of tea leaves may be brewed at least three times. Before brewing it again, please reduce the water temperature by 3~5°C each time and extend the brewing time by 30 seconds to one minute. The richest flavor will be created during the second brew, which is comparable to Gongfu Tea brewed with a small teapot.
Gift Box Size: Length 19 x Width 21 x Height 14.5cm
|Product Origin||: Taiwan|
|Net Weight||: 700g|
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 88.00||7.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 88.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 88.00||30.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 88.00||FREE|
Company Courier Services will be arranged by store owner.
|West Malaysia||East Malaysia|
|Delivery Fee (RM)||Order (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)||Order (RM)|
|Below RM88||RM 7||Below RM88||RM30|
|Above RM88||Free||Above RM88||Free|
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.
** All Prices are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (RM).