PERMATA SUNTI HERBAL INTIMATE FEMININE WASH
Permata Sunti Gel is produced with high quality herbal ingredients mainly found in south east Asia such as: young betel nut essence, Areca Catechu, betel leaf extract, Quercus Infectoria, Fingerroot ,Labisia Pumila and Parameria Polyneura.
It is approved by Malaysian Ministry Of Health and National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau,
Registered Notification No: NOT151104337K
This is the most effective feminine wash produced in Malaysia. 18,000 unit have been sold within 3 weeks of launching without any advertisement before it went viral on local social medias. It is all due to its effectiveness in solving the women's problem, delivering fast result as fast as 3 days of usage hence the high volume of repeat orders from customers.
Permata Sunti Gel is best for:
- Convenient and easy of use for vaginal treatment
- Treatment for yellowish or whitish vaginal discharge and yeast infection
- Eliminates odor and unpleasant smell
- Tighten up the vagina muscle especially after giving birth
- Whitening the private areas
- Treat problem such as itchiness
- Bring back the intimacy in marriage
- Treatment for STDs
Why Permata Sunti Gel is the best in the market?
- Long lasting freshness with pleasant fragrance after use
- Result can be felt as fast as 3 days of usage
- Great deal for money ,1 tube will last for up for 2 months
- Small tube -easy to carry and can fit in handbag
- Proven result
Permata Sunti Gel Guarantees;
- No side effects
- Does not contain dangerous chemical
- GMP manufacturing
- 100% safe for external use
- It has already undergone test and approved by Malaysia's Health Of Ministry and Bureau of Pharmaceutical.(Registered Notification No: NOT151104337K)
Direction of use:
- Use during a shower, a bath or during between regular toilet usage
- Get 2 or 3 small squeeze of the gel and rub it gently to the external intimate area and around the vagina until it produce foam
- No need to insert the gel inside the vagina
- Wait for 2 - 4 min for the herbs to seep in
- Rinse thoroughly and feel the freshness all day long
1) Who can use Permata Sunti?
- All women from early 20s to late 60s
2) Can we use Permata Sunti during menstrual period?
3) Can pregnant woman use Permata Sunti?
- Early pregnancy stage can still use it but it is not advisable for mother who is about to give birth within 4 months time as using Permata Sunti will tighten up vaginal muscle and it might cause difficulties during child birth process.
Quercus Infectoria (Manjakani)
Trusted and favored by women to restore well being after childbirth and to eliminate vaginal discharge, itch and odour. Its astringent properties tightens and tones up the vaginal walls to help reverse loss of elasticity caused by ageing, hormonal changes and childbirth, while its antioxidant properties maintain and restore the natural color of the intimate area.
Betel Leaf (Daun Sireh - Piper Betle)
Its use can be tracked back to over two thousand years ago, where crushed leaves were used as an antiseptic on cuts and wounds. In more recent times, it is used to freshen up the breath and to soothe mouth sores, and as a herbal wash for the intimate area.
Powder of Areca nut also found effective to treat excessive vaginal discharge
Fingerroot (Temu Kunci -Boesenbergia Rotunda)
The rhizomes of Boesenbergia rotunda when combined with other herbs and spices can be used for treating vaginal infections. Vaginal infection is a common female condition caused by fungus candida, yeast, STDs, bacteria and hygiene products etc. Symptoms include swelling, rashes, itching and inflammation. Fingerroot is also used for treating leukorrhea, which is marked by yellowish or whitish discharge of mucus from the vagina.
Labisia Pumila (Kacip Fatimah)
Kacip Fatimah is perhaps one of the most sought after female tonic herb taken from the Malaysian rainforest. The Malay women have been using it for many generations to induce and facilitate childbirth as well as a post-partum medicine (Burkill, 1935). It is also well known to offer numerous other benefits for personal hygiene and well-being of women not only after delivery but even in everyday life.
Known as the Tongkat Ali for ladies, it increases libido, improves blood circulation and treats a host of female-related ailments relating to the reproductive and hormonal system, and general well-being. It helps tone abdominal muscles, helps eliminate excessive gas from the body, boosts resistance towards cold, and improves bowel movement. It is used for centuries during the pre- and post-natal stages of pregnancy as it firms up vaginal muscles and strengthens the uterus.
Parameria Polyneura (Akar Serapat)
Firms up facial, breasts and vaginal muscles. Hence it is called ‘Serapat’ which means ‘closer’ in Malay, as its benefits result in greater intimacy between husbands and wives.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.