With a 180° angle of view, the world is a very different place. And this full-frame Fisheye lens captures that view brilliantly with 10 elements in 9 groups (1 ED lens) to minimize chromatic aberration and distortion, multi-coating to minimize ghosts and flare, and a stepping motor for smooth and silent focusing (especially helpful with video).
When used with a Panasonic G Micro System camera, the lens operates with full contrast auto focus, focusing as close as 4". Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas (the famous and elusive bokeh). Sheet filters such as gels may be used on the rear element for more creative options.
- Distinctive 180° perspective for photos and video
- Smallest and lightest digital interchangeable fisheye lens on the market
- ED lens minimizes chromatic aberration and distortion through entire focusing range
- Focuses as close as 4" from the lens
- When mounted on a LUMIX G Micro System camera, the Fisheye lens uses the high-speed and accurate contrast AF system
- Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings
- A sheet filter such as a gelatin filter can be inserted in the rear of the lens
- A stepping motor makes the focusing action smooth and silent for use in both photo and movie recording
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare enhancing optical performance
10 elements in 9 groups (1 ED lens)
Micro Four Thirds mount
f=8mm (35mm camera equivalent 16mm)
7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
Closest Focusing Distance:
0.1m / 0.33ft
Approx. 0.20x / 0.40x (35mm camera equivalent)
Diagonal Angle of View:
Front : Mounting not possible / Rear : Sheet filter holder 22mm / 0.86in x 22mm / 0.86in
Equisolid angle projection system
60.7mm / 2.39 in
Approx. 51.7mm / 2.04 in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
Lens Cap / Lens Rear Cap / Lens Storage Bag
12 months from the date of purchase. Click here for more details.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 150.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 150.00||12.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|GD Express Sdn Bhd: www.gdexpress.com
GD Express Hotline: 03-77872222
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.