The SB-900 is a high-performance Speedlight developed as the successor to the hugely successful Nikon SB-800. Practical functionality was emphasized in designing the SB-900, especially evident when used with Nikon digital SLR cameras compatible with the Nikon Creative Lighting System. It provides a wide 17-200 mm auto zoom range (expanded from the SB-800’s 24-105mm), three illumination patterns, newly designed, streamlined operation with a full-information LCD panel, and AF-Assist illumination compatible with new-generation AF sensors.
The SB-900 has an improved booster circuit for high-speed recycle time. In addition, firmware can be uploaded via a Nikon digital SLR camera—a world’s first* for flash units, assuring that the SB-900 can accept technological advancements. The SB-900 serves as the new core for the Nikon Creative Lighting System when used in combination with current Nikon digital SLRs, and it supports Advanced Wireless Lighting as a master or a remote Speedlight, inviting photographers to explore the many creative possibilities.
- Multi-step auto zoom covers wide 17-200mm zoom range (24-105mm锛�SB-800)
- Three illumination patterns (standard, center-weighted and even) are available to match each shooting environment
- Automatically detects Nikon FX and Nikon DX formats and selects suitable light distribution
- Improved booster circuit for high-speed recycle time: Recycle time using four AA-size batteries is almost equal to the SB-800 with five AA-size batteries
- New AF-Assist illumination covers a wide 20-105 mm focal range compatible with the new Multi-CAM3500 FX/DX AF sensor
- Firmware update via Nikon D3 and D700 is possible (world’s first*)
- Thermal Cut-out function limits the number of flashes to avoid deterioration of light emitting parts caused by continuous flash firing
- Automatically detects color filters (fluorescent or incandescent), enabling camera to control color temperature according to filter information from SB-900
- Improved switch panel for enhanced usability
- Improved GUI using a large-size LCD dot panel
- Bounce capability: tilts up to 90º, down to -7º, rotates horizontally 180º to right and left
- Advanced Wireless Lighting and versatile functions for up to three remote groups of SB-900s or other compatible Speedlight controlled through the master SB-900
- Optional Water Guard WG-AS1 (for D3), WG-AS2 (for D300), and WG-AS3 (for D700) is useful for protecting the camera's hot shoe contact when the SB-900 is mounted on these Nikon digital SLR cameras
- Electronic Construction: Automatic Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) and series circuitry
- Flash Exposure Control: Camera’s sync modes: Slow-sync, Red-eye reduction in slow-sync, Rear-curtain sync, Rear-curtain slow-sync Shooting functions: Auto FP High-Speed sync, FV Lock flash
- Guide Number: 34/111.5 (ISO 100, m/ft), 48/157.5 (ISO 200, m/ft)
- Flash Coverage: Multi-step auto zoom covers wide 17-200mm zoom range
- Recycling Time: Approx. 4.0 sec. with AA Alkaline manganese batteries, 4.5 sec. with AA lithium batteries
- Number of Flashes: Approx. 110 (Alkaline-manganese) 230 (Lithium)
- Weight (without battery, memory card or body cap): Approx. 415g (14.6 oz.)
- Other Features: Ready Light, Thermal Cut-out function, Firmware update via Nikon D3 and D700*
- Dimensions: Approx. 78.0 x 146.0 x 118.5 mm (3.0 x 5.7 x 4.7 in.)
- Power Requirements: Four AA-size 1.5V batteries
- Supplied Accessories (may differ by country or area): Speedlight Stand AS-21, Nikon Diffusion Dome SW-13H, Color Filter Set SJ-900, Color Filter Holder SZ-2, Soft Case SS-900
12 months from the date of purchase. Click here for more details.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 150.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 150.00||12.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|GD Express Sdn Bhd: www.gdexpress.com
GD Express Hotline: 03-77872222
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.