This powerful CX-format power drive zoom lens captures your expressions whether near or far using incredible magnification. Compact and lightweight, the 10-100mm (picture angle equivalent of a 27–270mm in 35mm format) is equipped with Vibration Reduction (VR), voice coil AF motor (VCM) and three adjustable zoom speeds that make it ideal for movie recording plus photo capture. Technologically advanced, this lens is incredibly powerful and a first of its kind for Nikon—benchmarking a power zoom drive in a robust portable size. Unprecedented technology backed by quality are hallmarks of the 1 NIKKOR lens system.
- 10x power drive zoom lens can be great for both still image shooting and movie shooting
- Retractable Lens Mechanism
- Vibration Reduction (VR) enables sharper pictures when shooting telephoto subjects, dimly lit scenes and other handheld situations
- High Refractive Index (HRI) lens element achieves great optical performance in an even more compact body
- Two aspherical lens elements
- Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements
- Type: 1 mount lens
- Focal length: 10-100 mm
- Maximum aperture: f/4.5-5.6
- Minimum aperture: f/16
- Lens construction: 21 elements in 14 groups (including 2 aspherical lens elements, 3 ED lens elements, and one HRI lens element)
- Angle of view: 77°-9° 10'
- Vibration reduction: Lens shift using voice coil motors (VCMs)
- Minimum focus distance: 10 mm focal length: 0.3 m (1 ft) from focal plane 100 mm focal length: 0.85 m (2.8 ft) from focal plane
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.127x
- Diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Diaphragm: Fully automatic
- Aperture range: 10 mm focal length: f/4.5 to f/16 100 mm focal length: f/5.6 to f/16
- Filter-attachment size: 72 mm (P=0.5 mm)
- Dimensions: Approx. 77 mm diameter x 95 mm (distance from camera lens mount flange when lens is retracted)
- Weight: Approx. 530 g (1 lb 2.7 oz)
12 months from the date of purchase. Click here for more details.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 150.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 150.00||12.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|GD Express Sdn Bhd: www.gdexpress.com
GD Express Hotline: 03-77872222
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.