Capture more with the 1 Nikkor wide-angle lens. Its thin, yet solid construction makes it especially easy to take with you wherever you go. The smooth aperture adjustment lets you move easily from sharp to soft backgrounds to make your subject stand out more, even when shooting a movie. Nikon’s Stepping Motor delivers super-quiet autofocus performance, which is handy when filming.
- Medium-telephoto, Perspective Control (PC) lens featuring tilt, shift and rotation capability, ideal for a variety of shooting requirements including, portrait, nature and product photography.
- Revolving capability of plus or minus 90-degrees, in 30-degree increments for versatile tilt/shift shooting effects.
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- Wide shifting range, plus or minus 11.5mm, with a tilting range of plus or minus 8.5 degrees provides exceptional control.
- Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
- Auto-aperture control with electromagnetic diaphragm is possible with Nikon’s D3, D700 and D300 D-SLRs.
- Mount Type: Nikon 1
- Focal Length Range: 10-30mm
- Zoom Ratio: 3x
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.5
- Minimum Aperature: f/16
- Format: CX
- Maximum Angle of View: 77°
- Minimum Angle of View: 29°40''
- Lens Elements: 12
- Lens Groups: 9
- Optical Conversion Factor: 2.7x
- Compatible Format(s): CX
- VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization: Yes
- Diaphram Blades: 7 (rounded diaphram opening)
- Aspherical Elements: 3
- Autofocus: Yes
- Internal Focusing: Yes
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.66ft.(0.2m)
- Filter Size: 40.5mm
- Accepts Filter Type: Screw-on
- Lens Barrel Retraction Function: Rotation of zoom ring
- Dimensions: (Approx.) 57.5x42 mm (Diameter x Length)
- Weight:(Approx.) 4.1 oz. (115g)
- Supplied Accessories:LC-N40.5 Snap-on Front Lens Cap, LF-N1000 Rear Lens Cap
12 months from the date of purchase. Click here for more details.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 150.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 150.00||12.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|GD Express Sdn Bhd: www.gdexpress.com
GD Express Hotline: 03-77872222
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.