Free 8GB SD + DSLR BAG
Featuring a new horizontal swing, vari-angle monitor, full-HD movie recording and Nikon's easy-to-use entry-level menu for easy photography from more angles.
- Horizontal swing-out, vari-angle LCD monitor that gives new viewpoints from flexible angles
Approx. 921k-dot, wide-viewing-angle (170°), 7.5-cm (3-in.) vari-angle LCD monitor. Horizontal swing-out monitor makes it easy to operate even when shooting with a tripod.
- More beautiful and easier movie recording in full HD (1,920 x 1,080/30p) format: D-Movie
You can enjoy recording full HD movies only digital SLR cameras can realize utilizing a variety of exchangeable lenses. Stereo recording is available with the optional stereo microphone.
- Image reproduction with high resolution and rich tonal gradation, equivalent to those of a higher-class model
The D5100 employs an image sensor equivalent to that of the higher-class model, D7000. Furthermore, image processing engine "EXPEED 2" achieves high image quality, high-speed image processing and multiple functions.
- Special effects mode that enables various creative effects in still images and movies.
- 16.2 effective megapixels. Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor.
- Image processing engine "EXPEED 2" that achieves high image quality, high-speed image processing and multiple functions.
- Wide sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 6400, expandable to Hi 2 (ISO 25600 equivalent) delivers sharp images with reduced blur caused by camera shake even in dark lighting situations and sports scenes.
- Fast and accurate 11-point AF system that captures even moving subjects.
- Live View shooting function that lets you focus on a desired point within the frame.
- Scene Auto Selector that automatically selects the most appropriate scene mode according to the shooting scenes or subjects.
- 16 options of Scene Modes enable you to select the most appropriate mode according to your shooting scenes or subjects.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) that allows you to shoot easily even in a difficult high-contrast scene.
- Lightweight and compact, user-friendly body with superior operability.
- Easy-to-use in-camera image-editing functions such as NEW (RAW) processing, filter effects and edit movie.
Type of Camera:
Single-lens reflex digital camera
Nikon DX format (23.6 x 15.6 mm) CMOS sensor
Image Size (Pixels):
4,928 x 3,264 [L], 3,696 × 2,448 [M], 2,464 × 1,632 [S]; D-movie: 1920 x 1080 / (30fps, 25fps, 24fps), 1280 x 720 / (30fps, 25fps, 24fps), 640 x 424 / (30fps, 25fps)
ISO 100 to 6400 in steps of 1/3, 1/2, or 1 EV, plus HI-0.3, HI-0.5, HI-0.7, HI-1, HI-2 (ISO 25600)
NEF (12 or 14-bit lossless compressed or compressed RAW), JPEG (Baseline-compliant); MOV movie (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC compression format with Linear PCM sound; Stereo sound with external microphone)
SD memory card *1 (SDHC and SDXC compliant)
1) Single frame, 2) Continuous: 4fps, 3) Self-timer, 4) Delayed remote, 5) Quick-response remote, 6) Silent shuttle release, 7) D-Movie
Auto (TTL white-balance with main image sensor and 420-pixel RGB sensor), Incandescent, Fluorescent ( 7 types ), Direct Sunlight, Flash, Cloudy, Shade, preset manual
3.0", 921,000-dot, low-temperature polysilicon TFT LCD, allows up to 170-degree viewing angle, horizontal opening type vari-angle LCD
1) Full-frame, 2) Movie Playback, 3) Thumbnail (4/9/72, calendar) playback, 4) playback zoom, 5) Faces detected during zoom, 6) Slide show, 7) Histogram display, 8) Highlights, 9) Auto image rotation, 10) Image comment
Single image, Selected images, images taken on a selected date, All images (except protected images)
USB 2.0 (High-speed), Video output, HDMI output (Type C mini-pin connector), new 10-pin remote terminal, Connector for external microphone
Picture Angle (in 35mm  format equivalent):
Approx. 1.5x lens focal length
Eye-level pentamirror; built-in diopter adjustment (-1.7 to +0.7m-1)
Type B Brite View clear matte screen Mark VII screen
Viewfinder Frame Coverage/Magnification (with 50mm lens at infinity; -1.0 m-1):
Approx. 95% / Approx. 0.78x
TTL phase detection, 11 focus points (1 cross-sensor) by Nikon Multi-CAM 1000 autofocus module; Detection range: -1 to +19 EV (ISO 100 at 20°C/68°F)
1) Autofocus (AF); Single-servo AF (AF-S); Continuous servo AF (AF-C); Auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A), 2) Manual focus (MF) can be selected from 11 focus area
Exposure Metering System:
1) 3D color matrix metering II (type G and D lenses), color matrix metering II (other CPU lenses), 2) Center-weighted (weight of 75% given to 8-mm circle in center of frame), 3) Spot metering (meters 3.5-mm circle centered on selected focus point)
Exposure Metering Range (at normal temperature [68°F/20°C], ISO 100 equivalent, f/1.4 lens):
1) Matrix or center-weighted metering: 0 - 20 EV 2) Spot metering: 2 - 20 EV (ISO 100, f/1.4, 20°C/68°F)
1) Digital Vari-Program (Auto, Auto [Flash Off], 2) Scene ( portrait, landscape, close up, sports, night portrait, child, auto (flash off), night landscape, party/indoor, beach/snow, sunset, dusk/drawn, pet portrait, candlelight, blossom, autumn colors, food, silhouette, high key, low key), 3) Programmed Auto [P], 4) Shutter-Priority Auto [S], 5) Aperture Priority Auto [A], 6) Manual [M], 7) [Special effects modes] Night vision, color sketch, miniature effect, selective color, silhouette, high key, low key.
Auto Exposure Bracketing:
Exposure bracketing: 3 frames in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV
Electronically-controlled vertical-travel focal-plane shutter
X-contact only; flash synchronization at up to 1/200 s or slower
1) i-TTL flash control by 420-segment RGB sensor; i-TTL balanced fill-flash for digital SLR, standard i-TTL flash for digital SLR
Flash Sync Modes:
1) Fill-flash, 2) slow sync, 3) auto slow sync, 4) red-eye reduction, 5) auto with red-eye reduction, 6) slow sync with red-eye reduction, 7) auto slow sync with red-eye reduction, 8) rear-curtain sync, 9) rear-curtain with slow sync
2 s, 5 s, 10 s, 20 s; 1-9 exposures
Depth of Field Preview Button:
Via Wireless Remote Control ML-L3 (optional)
Via GP-1 GPS Unit (optional)
22 languages: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
Rechargeable Li-ion EN-EL14 battery 1030 mAh, EH-5a AC adapter (available separately; requires optional EP-5A power connector )
Battery Life (on a fully charged battery):
Approx 660 shots
1/4 in. (ISO1222)
Approx. 128 x 96.9 x 78.7 mm (5.0 x 3.8 x 3.1 in.)
Weight (without battery, memory card or body cap):
Approx. 509 g (1 lb. 2 oz.)
Supplied Accessories (may differ by country or area):
Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL14, Battery Charger MH-24, Audio Video Cable EG-CP14, USB Cable UC-E6, Eyepiece Cap DK-5, Rubber Eyecup DK-20, Strap AN-DC3, Accessory Shoe Cover BS-1, Body Cap BF-1B, ViewNX 2 CD
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 150.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 150.00||12.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|GD Express Sdn Bhd: www.gdexpress.com
GD Express Hotline: 03-77872222
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.