Free 8GB SD + DSLR BAG
An entry level digital-SLR camera with a new CMOS image sensor, image-processing engine and helpful Guide mode that makes capturing beautiful images easy.
A new DX-format CMOS image sensor and image-processing engine, EXPEED 2, both developed by Nikon enable capture of high-definition images with superior image quality
The D3100 is equipped with a new Nikon DX-format CMOS image sensor and a new image-processing engine, EXPEED 2, both developed by Nikon. The CMOS image sensor offers an effective pixel count of 14.2-million pixels (D3000: CCD image sensor with 10.2-million effective pixels) and enables capture of high-definition images exhibiting superior image quality with extremely detailed rendering and rich tones. The camera also makes the most of its standard sensitivity settings up to ISO 3200 (D3000: ISO 100–1600) and additional increases up to Hi 2 (ISO 12800 equivalent), with shooting under dim lighting, such as in the evening or indoors, as well as with sports scenes of rapidly moving subjects.
A refined Guide mode that is even easier to use
Guide mode has been refined to make most camera operations even easier, from shooting to image playback and editing to the application of camera settings, regardless of the user's skill level.
The D3100 displays "assist images" that show the effect of various camera settings, giving users an idea of the results they can expect with specified settings. For example, when "Soften backgrounds" is selected and an aperture value is specified, the assist image displayed in the monitor changes to show the effect that aperture setting will have on images. This allows users to confirm that images will appear as they intended prior to shooting and reduces the number of unsuccessful shots.
Live view mode that allows users to use the camera monitor to easily frame still image or movies
By simply rotating the live view switch, the view through the lens is displayed in the monitor, enabling immediate live view recording. This makes shooting feel more like shooting with a compact digital camera, easing the transition to digital-SLR for beginners. In addition, various information such as the shooting mode, time remaining (movie mode) and battery indicator, can be shown in the live view display.
D-Movie for recording and editing full-HD movies and AF-F (full-time servo AF) focus mode for movie recording
The D3100 is equipped with the D-Movie function that enables recording of high-definition movies (with monaural sound) by simply pressing the movie-record button. Movies can be recorded with the same aperture and other settings applied in Guide mode, and movies that take full advantage of the characteristics of individual interchangeable lenses, whether wide-angle, telephoto or fisheye, can be recorded for movies that are only possible with a digital-SLR camera. In addition, the camera also offers an AF-F (full-time servo AF) focus mode for movie recording. When AF-F mode is enabled, the camera focuses continuously during movie recording without the need for holding the shutter-release button down halfway. The D3100 also offers in-camera movie editing functions that allow users to save a single frame as a still image or delete unnecessary portions from the beginning or end of movie files.
Scene auto selector built in
The D3100 is equipped with the scene auto selector function. When live view mode is enabled in Auto or Auto (flash off) mode, the camera automatically analyses the scene and selects the appropriate shooting mode from Portrait, Landscape, Close up or Night portrait*. This function allows users achieve the intended images while leaving all settings up to the camera.
** Scene auto selector is disabled with manual focusing.
- Equipped with a face detection function capable of detecting up to 35 human faces (D3000: up to 5 faces)
- Operation has been improved with the addition of an independent movie-record button and release-mode selector. In addition, the rubber grip provides a better fit.
- Equipped with a Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) bus that enables remote control playback of images and movies recorded with the camera when the camera is connected to a high-definition TV
- Equipped with a new exposure compensation algorithm for greater flexibility and performance with NEF (RAW) processing
- The new ViewNX 2 software is bundled with the D3100
Type of Camera
- Single-lens reflex digital camera
- 14.2 million
- Nikon DX format (23.1 x 15.4 mm) CMOS sensor
Image Size (Pixels)
- 4,608 x 3,072 [L], 3,456 x 2,3404 [M], 2,304 x 1,536 [S]
- ISO 100 to 3200 in steps of 1 EV, plus HI-1 (ISO 6400) and HI-2 (ISO 12800)
- NEF (12 bit compressed RAW); JPEG (Baseline-compliant); MOV movie (H.264/MPEG-4 compression format with monaural sound)
- SD memory card (SDHC and SDXC compliant)
- Single frame shooting mode,
- Continuous shooting mode: approx. 3fps,
- Self-timer mode,
- Quiet Shutter Release
- Auto (TTL white-balance with 420-pixel RGB sensor), Incandescent, Fluorescent, Direct sunlight, Flash, Cloudy, Shade, White balance preset
- 3.0", 230,000-dot, low-temperature polysilicon TFT LCD
- Movie Playback,
- Thumbnail (4/9/72, calendar) playback,
- playback zoom,
- Faces detected during zoom,
- Slide show
- RGB histogram display,
- Auto image rotation,
- Image comment
- Single image, Selected images, images taken on a selected date, All images (except protected images)
- USB 2.0 (High-speed), Video output, HDMI output (Type C mini-pin connector)
Picture Angle (in 35mm  format equivalent)
- Approx. 1.5x lens focal length
- Eye-level penta-Dach mirror type; built-in diopter adjustment (-1.7 to +0.5m-1)
- Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark VII screen
Viewfinder Frame Coverage/Magnification (with 50mm lens at infinity; -1.0 m-1)
- Approx. 95%/ Approx. 0.8x
- TTL phase detection by Nikon Multi-CAM 1000 autofocus module with AF-assist (range approx. 0.5-3m); 11 focus point; Detection range: -1 to +19 EV (ISO 100 at 20°C/68°F)
- Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); Continuous servo AF (AF-C); Auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A), predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status
- Manual focus (MF) can be selected
Exposure Metering System
- 3D color matrix metering � (type G and D lenses), color matrix metering II (other CPU lenses),
- Center-weighted (weight given to 8-mm circle in center of frame),
- Spot metering (meters 3.5-mm circle centered on selected focus point)
Exposure Metering Range (at normal temperature [68°F/20°C], ISO 100 equivalent, f/1.4 lens)
- 0 to 20 EV (3D-Color Matrix or Center-weighted metering),
- 2 to 20 EV (Spot metering)
- Digital Vari-Program (Auto, Auto [Flash Off], Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close Up, Night Portrait),
- Programmed Auto [P],
- Shutter-Priority Auto [S],
- Aperture Priority Auto [A],
- Manual [M],
- Guide mode
Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal plane shutter, 30 to 1/4000sec in steps of 1/3 EV plus bulb
- X-contact only; flash synchronization at up to 1/200 sec
- TTL: i-TTL balanced fill-flash and standard i-TTL flash for digital SLR using 420-pixel RGB sensor are available with built-in flash and SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, or SB-400,
- Auto aperture: Available with SB-900 or SB-800 and CPU lens,
- Non-TTL auto: Supported flash units include SB-900, SB-800, SB-28, SB-27, and SB-22S,
- Distance-priority manual: Available with SB-900 and SB-800
Flash Sync Modes
- Front-curtain sync,
- Red-eye reduction,
- Slow sync with red-eye reduction,
- Slow sync,
- rear-curtain syn
- Electronically controlled timer with duration of 2 or 10s.
- Via Remote Cord MC-DC2 (optional
- via GP-1 GPS Unit (optional)
- Total of 20 languages:Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Rechargeable EN-EL14 Li-ion battery, EH-5a AC adapter (available separately; requires optional EP-5A power connector )
Battery Life (on a fully charged battery)
- Approx. 550 shots
- 1/4 in. (ISO1222)
- Approx. 124 x 96 x 74.5 mm
Weight (without battery, memory card or body cap)
- Approx. 455g
Supplied Accessories (may differ by country or area)
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery EN-EL14, Quick charger MH-24, Rubber Eyecup DK-20, Camera strap AN-DC3, Body cap BF-1B, Eyepiece cap DK-5, Accessory shoe cover BS-1, View NX 2 CD
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 150.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 150.00||12.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|GD Express Sdn Bhd: www.gdexpress.com
GD Express Hotline: 03-77872222
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.