A new high speed super-telephoto professional lens for Nikon digital and 35mm SLR cameras now with Vibration Reduction (VR) technology, focus preset functions, Meniscus front element and the first Nikkor lens to feature Nikon's Nano-Crystal anti-reflective coating, all to deliver professional quality sports and action photography.
- Super-fast telephoto AF-S lens with Vibration Reduction (VR) and Nano Crystal Coat.
- Nikon Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing.
- Three Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements effectively compensate for magnification and virtually eliminate chromatic aberration. Meniscus protective glass element overcomes internal reflections from digital imaging sensor.
- Focus preset function instantly recalls a preset focal point.
- Fully compatible with Nikon TC-14E II, TC-17E II and TC-20E II (III) Teleconverters
- Nikon's exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra-high-speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful super-quiet operation.
- VR on/off mode available.
- Exceptionally high optical performance; compatible with both 35mm and digital SLR models.
- Focus mode switch enables quick response to changing situations with quick-switching between M/A (Manual-Priority Autofocus) and M (Manual focus) modes. AF operation switch enables easy selection of settings.
- Focus limiter switch limits AF-servo movement to a selected shooting distance range.
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups): 11/8 (3 ED glass and 2 Nano Crystal Coat deposited lens elements, 1 meniscus protective lens)
- Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format: 5(deg)20'
- Minimum f/stop: 22
- Closest focusing distance:2.2m/7.2 ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1/6.1
- Filter Attachment Size: 52mm
- Dimensions (approx.): 124 x 268mm
- Weight (approx.):2,850g
12 months from the date of purchase. Click here for more details.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 150.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 150.00||12.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|GD Express Sdn Bhd: www.gdexpress.com
GD Express Hotline: 03-77872222
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.