AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED, the world’s first macro lens equipped with Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Vibration Reduction (VR) systems. It offers a host of Nikon's advanced optical features and technologies such as Nano Crystal Coat, Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass and Internal Focusing (IF) . The AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED is engineered for use with both Nikon DX format digital and 35mm film SLR cameras.
This lens has been developed to meet user demand for a 105mm macro lens equipped with SWM, IF and VR system.
The SWM ensures fast and quiet autofocusing and quick switching between autofocus and manual operation. The IF system also offers a non-rotating front lens element that facilitates the use of circular polarizing filters.
With the enhanced VR system (VRII), photographers can capture sharp images at shutter speeds approximately 4 stops* slower [at near infinity to 3m (1/30x reproduction ratio)] than would otherwise be possible. The negative effects of camera shake are greatly amplified in close-up photography and can affect image sharpness greatly. The incorporation of Nikon VR technology in a Micro-Nikkor lens expands versatility by, for the first time, providing the sharpness benefits of VR and improving hand-held close-up photography. What’s more, the VRII offers stable viewfinder image for easy frame composition even at high magnification shooting.
- The VRII function minimizes camera shake by offering the equivalent of a shutter speed 4 stops faster at near infinity to 3m (1/30x reproduction ratio) shooting.
- The SWM enables fast and quiet autofocusing, and quick switching between autofocus and manual operation.
- ED glass element.
- Nano Crystal Coat ensures superior optical performance by virtually eliminating internal lens element reflections.
- The IF design provides a constant lens length and eliminates rotation of the front lens element, facilitating the use of circular polarizing filters and the Nikon Close-up Speedlight Commander Kit R1C1 and Nikon Close-up Speedlight Remote Kit R1.
- 1:1 of maximum reproduction ratio and up to 31cm closest focusing distance.
- Up to 154mm working distance (at near 1:1).
- Two focus modes are available — M/A and M.
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm opening.
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups): 14/12 groups (1 ED glass, 1 Nano Crystal Coat-deposited lens elements)
- Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format: 23° 20’ [15° 20’ with Nikon DX format]
- Maximum f/stop: 2.8
- Minimum f/stop: 32
- Closest focusing distance: 0.31m/1.0ft
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1/1
- Filter Attachment Size: 62mm
- Dimensions (from the camera's lens mounting flange): Approx. 83 x 116mm
- Weight: Approx. 790g
12 months from the date of purchase. Click here for more details.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 150.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 150.00||12.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|GD Express Sdn Bhd: www.gdexpress.com
GD Express Hotline: 03-77872222
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.