The AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED lens allows photographers to shoot 1:1 life-size close-ups without the need for additional accessories.
To ensure superior picture quality at all subject distances from macro to infinity, a host of state-of-the-art, Nikon original optical features and technologies are incorporated. Internal Focusing (IF) design allows faster, smoother autofocusing. Two aspherical lenses are employed to correct spherical aberration and coma. The incorporation of a Nikon’s exclusive Nano Crystal Coat dramatically reduces ghosting and flare caused by internal reflections. An additional ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration to deliver higher resolution, high-contrast images. All of these factors contribute to the extremely accurate image reproduction capability of the AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED.
- Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor ensures fast, quiet autofocus operation.
- Internal Focusing (IF) design allows faster, smoother autofocusing and eliminates changes in lens barrel length, for consistent handling.
- Two aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration, even at the widest aperture.
- M/A mode allows rapid switching between autofocus and manual focusing.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element for superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Nano Crystal Coat and high-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating delivers superior color reproduction, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare.
- Closest focus distance of approximately 0.185 m.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus objects appear more natural.
- Accepts 62 mm filter attachments.
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups): 12/9 (1 ED glass element, 2 aspherical lenses and 1 with Nano Crystal Coat)
- Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format: 39°40’
- Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format: 26°30’
- Minimum f/stop: 32
- Closest focusing distance: 0.185 m (through the entire focal range)
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1.0x (life-size)
- Filter Attachment Size: 62 mm
- Lens Cap: Snap-on
- Lens Hood: HB-42
- Lens Case: CL-1018
- Dimensions (from the camera's lens mounting flange): Approx. 73 x 89 mm
- Weight: Approx. 425 g
- Supplied Accessories: 62mm snap-on front lens cap LC-62, Rear lens cap LF-1, Bayonet hood HB-42, Flexible lens pouch CL-1018
12 months from the date of purchase. Click here for more details.
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 150.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 150.00||12.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|GD Express Sdn Bhd: www.gdexpress.com
GD Express Hotline: 03-77872222
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.