This latest addition to the NIKKOR lineup features a large maximum aperture of f/1.4, enabling it to be used for easy handheld shooting in dark settings, such as a dimly lit room. It also allows photographers to easily create beautiful large blur effects. The lens’ Silent Wave Motor (SWM) ensures quick, quiet autofocus. Autofocus shooting is made possible with SLR models that do not have a built-in motor, such as the D40 series and D60.
The AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G is a high-performance large-aperture, single-focal- length lens especially suitable for professional and advanced amateurs who use Nikon FX-format cameras such as the D3 and D700, and frequently shoot human subjects as well as night landscapes and astronomy. What’s more, when attached to a DX-format SLR, this f/1.4 lens with 75mm equivalent picture angle is capable of shooting portraits with beautiful blur effects.
- AF-S 50mm lens — a fast, single-focal-length lens with normal picture angle (when attached to a DX-format SLR, the picture angle is equivalent to a focal length of 75mm in FX/35mm format).
- Large maximum aperture of f/1.4.
- Well-balanced design realizes both high MTF performance and natural-looking picture blur.
- Newly developed optical system effectively corrects sagittal coma flare and chromatic aberration.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) ensures smooth, quiet AF operation.
- Two focus modes are available — M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus).
- Focus ring does not rotate in AF operation.
- Natural blur effects thanks to nine-blade rounded diaphragm.
- Although all lens groups shift during focusing, the lens barrel length does not change.
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups): 8/7
- Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format: 46°
- Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format: 31° 30'
- Maximum f/stop: 1.4
- Minimum f/stop: 16
- Closest focusing distance: 0.45m
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.15x
- Filter Attachment Size: 58mm
- Lens Cap: Snap-on
- Lens Hood: HB-47
- Lens Case: CL-1013
- Dimensions (from the camera's lens mounting flange): Approx. 73.5 x 54 mm
- Weight: Approx. 280 g
- Supplied Accessories: Front lens cap LC-58, Rear lens cap LF-1, Bayonet hood HB-47, Flexible lens pouch CL-1013
12 months from the date of purchase. Click here for more details.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 150.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 150.00||12.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|GD Express Sdn Bhd: www.gdexpress.com
GD Express Hotline: 03-77872222
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.