This new AF-S super-telephoto NIKKOR lens is equipped with the VR II system, which minimizes image blur caused by camera shake, offering a shutter speed up to the equivalent of four stops faster.*
The newly added Tripod mode reduces vibration that may occur at shutter release when shooting with a super-telephoto lens attached to a tripod. The new optical design features three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements that minimize chromatic aberration, producing consistently high-quality images.
The new A/M focus mode allows instant switching from autofocus to manual focus, even during AF servo operation, and offers a major improvement over conventional M/A modes by significantly reducing the possibility of unintentional switching from Auto to Manual.
With their unprecedented image quality, responsiveness and versatility, these new NIKKORs are certain to set a new benchmark for super-telephoto lenses.
*As determined by Nikon performance tests.
- VR II operation realizes the equivalent of a shutter speed four stops faster
- New Tripod mode reduces vibration that may occur at shutter release when shooting with a super-telephoto lens attached to a tripod
- Enhanced optical formulas, engineered to produce exceptional sharpness, contrast and color, render outstanding image integrity
- Exclusive Nikon Nano Crystal Coat and a Meniscus protective glass element combine to further reduce ghosting and flare for even greater image clarity
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating realizes superior color reproduction while minimizing ghosting and flare
- Nikon's exclusive Silent Wave Motor enables fast autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful, super-quiet operation
- Rounded diaphragm opening (9 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
- Newly added A/M mode reduces the possibility of unintentional switching from Auto to Manual
- Focus Preset function instantly recalls preset focus points with the push of a button
- Engineered to Nikon professional D-SLR standards to effectively resist dust and moisture
- Magnesium die-cast for a lightweight body with rugged construction
- Supplied lens hood effectively minimizes stray light
- Detachable monopod collar provided
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups): 14/11(3 ED glass elements, 1 Nano Crystal Coat, 1 meniscus protective lens)
- Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format: 5°
- Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format: 3°10'
- Minimum f/stop: 22
- Closest focusing distance: 4.0 m in AF mode (3.85 m in MF mode)
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1/6.9
- Filter Attachment Size: 52 mm
- Lens Cap: Slip-on
- Lens Hood: HK-34
- Lens Case: CT-504
- Dimensions (approx.): 139.5 x 391 mm
- Weight (approx.): 3,880 g
- Supplied Accessories (may differ by country or area): Front lens cap, Rear lens cap LF-1, Slip-on Lens Hood HK-34, Trunk Case CT-504, Slip-in filter holder, 52-mm screw-in NC filter, Strap LN-1, Monopod collar
12 months from the date of purchase. Click here for more details.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 150.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 150.00||12.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|GD Express Sdn Bhd: www.gdexpress.com
GD Express Hotline: 03-77872222
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.