The Nikon 24mm f1.4 G AF-S ED Lens is an ultra-fast aperture wide-angle lens featuring a ground-breaking optical design. Created for professional reportage and landscape photography, the 24mm f1.4 G lens is a perfect match for Nikon’s range of class leading FX-format Pro DSLR cameras. The shallow depth of field and bright viewfinder image offered by this fast aperture prime lens will appeal to many photographers, particularly in the photojournalism and documentary communities. The unique optical design of Nikon's AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED lens combines Nikon’s exclusive anti-reflection Nano Crystal coat, ED glass and aspherical lens elements to deliver brilliant, high contrast image quality with minimised distortion - everything you want from a professional quality wide-angle prime lens.
- A fast, wide-angle lens with a fixed focal length of 24mm at the maximum aperture of f/1.4.
- Fast lens with a maximum aperture of f/1.4 that allows users to capture images with beautiful blur characteristics.
- ED glass and aspherical lens elements are utilized for a new optical design that achieves high resolution and good balance in terms of aberration for pleasing blur characteristics.
- The adoption of Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces ghost and flare.
- Quiet focusing with built-in Silent Wave Motor (SWM).
- Two focus modes selectable - M/A and M.
- Focal length: 24mm
- Maximum aperture: f/1.4
- Minimum aperture: f/16
- Lens construction: 12 elements in 10 groups (with two ED glass and two aspherical lens elements, and Nano Crystal Coat)
- Angle of view: 84° (61° with Nikon DX format)
- Closest focusing distance: 0.25 m/0.82 ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.18x
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Filter/attachment size: 77mm
- Diameter x length (extension from the camera’s lens-mount flange): Approx. 83 x 88.5 mm
- Weight: Approx. 620 g/21.9 oz.
- Supplied accessories: 77mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-77, Rear Lens Cap LF-1, Bayonet Hood HB-51, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1118
12 months from the date of purchase. Click here for more details.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 150.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 150.00||12.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE|
|GD Express Sdn Bhd: www.gdexpress.com
GD Express Hotline: 03-77872222
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.