NeilMed Sinus Rinse Extra Strength 70's Hypertonic Packets
Sinus Rinse™ is a natural saline nasal wash. A large volume low positive pressure nasal wash is the most effective way to irrigate the nose based on current medical studies. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
- Large Volume & Low Pressure™ System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization & Nasal Hygiene
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten & Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal spray medications
- pH Balanced & Isotonic or Hypertonic depending on the dilution
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery & during pregnancy. Consult your physician with any concerns for use during pregnancy, use with children or use after surgery
- Portable for travel
Rinse your nasal passages only with NeilMed® Sinus Rinse™ sachets. Our sachets contain a mixture of USP grade sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate. These ingredients are the purest quality available to make the dry powder mixture. Rinsing your nasal passages with only plain water will result in a severe burning sensation. Use distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron), commercially bottled or previously boiled & cooled down water at lukewarm or body temperature, properly mixed with NeilMed® SINUS RINSE™ sachets. Do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled and cooled down. Do not rinse if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears. If you have had recent ear or sinus surgery, contact your physician prior to irrigation. If you experience any pressure in the ears or burning in the nasal passages, stop irrigation and get further directions from your physician. Keep out of reach of children. Read and retain this enclosed brochure for instructions and other important information. Inside components of this unit are not for individual sale. Do not discard this printed box and any enclosed printed material. The inside final product may not have all the details you require for the ongoing use of the product.
STORE OR KEEP IN A COOL & DRY PLACE
This box DOES NOT contain a nasal irrigation device.
A Complete SINUS RINSE™ Kit, NasaFlo® Neti Pot & Sinugator® are sold separately by NeilMed®.
- 70 Hypertonic premixed packets of pH balanced sodium chloride & sodium bicarbonate mixture (USP grade, natural ingredients, hypertonic, preservative & iodine free)
- Educational brochure
- Instructions in English, Spanish or French
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 3.00 kg||11.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.60|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||12.50|
We are using GDex Courier Service!
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.