Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance® L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets® Sweet Potato & Fish Dry Formula offers your dog grain-free nutrition, with a limited number of protein and carbohydrate sources.LID Grain Free
Complete and balanced nutrition for all breeds and life stages from puppies to adults.
- What are L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets®? Natural Balance® L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets® are designed with a limited number of protein and carbohydrate sources. Scientifically formulated to provide high quality nutrition and optimize your dog’s skin and coat, L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets® are complete and balanced options for all breeds and life stages.
- Fresh Salmon Premium quality protein source not commonly used in pet foods.
- Sweet Potatoes Premium quality carbohydrate rich in potassium and a highly digestible energy source.
- Canola Oil Low in saturated fat and high in monounsaturated fat. Excellent Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acid profiles.
- Salmon Oil High in Omega-3, source of DHA
- Flaxseed An excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors.
- Formulated to complement our Fish & Sweet Potato Canned Formula, it’s also a perfect match for our Sweet Potato & Fish Treats for a complete grain-free diet!
- Also try our Sweet Potato & Fish Dry Formula Small Breed Bites™ Dry Dog Food made specifically for small breed dogs and puppies!
Sweet Potatoes, Salmon, Salmon Meal, Canola Oil, Potato Fiber, Natural Flavor, Sodium Chloride, Salmon Oil (a source of DHA), Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, DL-methionine, Choline Chloride, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
- Crude Protein - 21.0% minimum
- Crude Fat - 10.0% minimum
- Crude Fiber - 4.5% maximum
- Moisture - 10.0% maximum
- Calcium - 1.0% minimum
- Phosphorus - 0.8% minimum
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* - 0.01% minimum
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* - 1.4% minimum
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* - 0.75% minimum
This product only ship within Peninsular Malaysia.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 2.00 kg||8.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||1.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||15.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
All purchases will be charged based on weight.
** Product only ship within Peninsular Malaysia.
** All Prices are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (RM).