Over 8 million sachets of Quantum Nutridrink+Grape have been served in Malaysia , Taiwan, Singapore, Macau and Brunei since 2007.
What makes Life Regen Quantum Nutridrink your preferred unique choice?
This alkaline and enzymatic spirulina liquid whole food contains 46 essential nutrients and antioxidants our body need every single day, without any artificial preservatives or coloring, just the right healthy food for the whole family.
Enzymatic alkaline food neutralises acidity in body cell, helps body maintain high energy level, produce mental clarity and detoxification.
Each sachet contains 20 grams of Quantum Nutridrink+Grape (QND).
QND is jam-packed with enzymatic organic spirulina, oligosaccharides, fermented pitaya fruit and grape in orthomolecular presence.
Orthomolecular, which means the right molecule, was a term invented by two-time Nobel Prize winner, Dr. Linus Pauling. Orthomolecular food is the most basic components our small intestine can absorb directly without any digestion.
QND is the perfect example of enzymatic orthomolecular wholefood, produced using scientific approach towards low temperature processing that preserves bioavailability of active enzymes and probiotics. Complementing our body with food enzymes will allow it to enjoy higher rate of complete nutrients absorption and utilisation.
Grapes are well known for its antioxidant benefits and its value is in its Resveratol and Olygomeric Proantho Cyanidin (OPC) contents found in its seeds and skin. Pure grape juice has 4 times higher antioxidant effects than any other fruit juices, 20 times higher than Vitamin C and 50 times higher than Vitamin E.
Pitaya fruit's OPC and beta-carotene are also strong natural antioxidants that defend free radical attacks, delay aging, assist in lowering blood pressure levels and may assist in the prevention of heart diseases.
Oligosaccharides are the prebiotic that stimulates good bacteria growth and improve digestive health.
How much food and varieties must you at least eat every single day to fulfil 46 essential nutrients that are vital to our body cell's health? One!
||A single source of 46 essential nutrients, including 2 essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and Omega 6), 14 vitamins (Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, B15, C, D, E, H and K), 10 amino acids (Arginine, histidine, phenylalanine, methionine, leucine, isoleucine, valine, lysine, threonine, tryptophan), and 20 minerals (Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Potassium, Sodium, Germanium, Cobalt, Molydenum, Silicon, Sulfur, Chlorine, Fluoride, Vanadium)
||Liquid form with absorption as high as 98%, can be taken as it is or mixed with juices and water
||Fermented with enzymatic active ingredients
||Alkaline in nature
||No artificial preservatives
||No artificial colourings
||Convenient to carry
||Delicious, can even be used to replace your salad dressing and bread spread
||Quality assurance conforming to International standard
||Suitable for everybody, all ages and all genders, including Halal and vegetarian
1st benefit: Build up & Repair
2nd benefit: Improve Blood Circulation
3rd benefit: Anti-tumors & Cancer
4th benefit: Super Brain Food
5th benefit: The need for vegetarians
6th benefit: Anti-aging
7th benefit: Keep our cells young
8th benefit: Detox, balance pH
The unique Spirulina
1g of Spirulina = 1000g, mixture of (5 colours) fruits and vegetable
with 8g of spirulina, a person can survive for 40 days!!
Value of spirulina in comparison:
Spirulina contains 65% of protein including all nine types of essential amino acids, 20% carbohydrates including fiber, 7% minerals and 5% essential fatty acids for brain development plus antioxidant and anti-inflammatory rich Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), chlorophyll, beta-carotene and bioflavonoid.
Spirulina is recognized by nutritional experts from United Nation, USA, China, Japan, Germany, Mexico and World Health Organisation as the most complete & ideal source of nutrients:
- Recommended by FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United State) as "The most ideal food of the 21st century"
- UNESCO recommends “It’s the most ideal and complete food of tomorrow”
- The 72 International Conference on Micro-Protein Substances: "The Super Nutritious Food of the Future"
- The 74 UN World Foodstuff Conference acknowledges: "Super Nutritious Food"
- UN World Foodstuff Association commends: "The Most Ideal Source of Nutrition of the 21st Century"
- World Health Organization affirms: "The Best Health Food of Mankind in the 21st Century"
- FDA of the U.S. A affirms: "One of the best sources of protein"
- Health Association of Japan announces: "One of 38 types of healthy products"
- Health Food Association of Japan describes it as "Quality health food"
- Health Ministry of China affirms:"First batch of health food"
- China's "National Scientific Committee" affirms:"The country's Star Fire Item"
- China's "National Education Committee recommends: "Lunch food for secondary and primary school pupils“
- The United States National Cancer Institute identifies as “anti-cancer, anti-cancer drug”
- United States National health care centres identify as “the latest health care products for anti-cancer, anti-cancer & prevent cardiovascular diseases”
- US, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has been using Spirulina as an important food source for Astronauts for the last 30 years.
- United Nation (IIMSAM) promotes the use of Spirulina to combat hunger and malnutrition in the World and help achieve sustainable development.
- Government of Mexico advices to include at least 5% of Spirulina in their children’s diet daily.
- Government of Germany advices to use spirulina as a food, recommended to all elderly, children and women
- Olympic athletes consume at least 20% - 40% of Spirulina in their diet.
Spirulina is clinically proven to show it may assist in various chronic disease:
- Cholesterol reduction
- Anti-tumour, inhibit Cancer cell
- Prevent cancer
- Enhance immune system
- Reduce kidney poisons from mercury and drugs
- Increase wound healing
- Benefits for malnourished children
- Inhibit AIDS virus
- Weight Loss
- Reduce the effects of radiation
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Increase brain function and brain capacity
- Intestinal ulcer, peptic ulcer
- Increase good bacterial, support digestive health
- Liver damaged and liver disorder
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.