DAY 1: VientianeI – Luang Prabang (-)
Arrive in Luang Prabang airport, city tour: National Museum (former King’s Palace), Vat Mai temple, Phousi Hill, sunset over the city and the Mekong River.
DAY 2: Luang Prabang , Pak Ou (B)
Vat Xieng Thong, traditional riverboat cruise Mekong River towards Pak Ou, sacred caves of Tham Ting, Tham Phum, home to hundreds of Buddha statues, Ban Xang Hai village where sticky rice wine distillation, Vat Visoun temple, That Makmo, Vat Aham
DAY 3: Luang Prabang, Vientiane (B)
Flight to Vientiane, Vat Sisaket, Ho Phrakeo, Royal Chapel, Emerald Buddha, Patouxai, That Luang stupa.
DAY 4: Vientiane (B)
Transfer to Vientiane Airport
Note: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Vientiane, Laos' laid-back capital, mixes French colonial architecture with Buddhist temples such as the golden, 16th-century Pha That Luang, a national symbol. Along broad boulevards and tree-lined streets are notable shrines including Wat Si Saket, which features thousands of Buddha I mages, and Wat Si Muang, built on a Hindu shrine. Many bakeries, cafes and villas seem straight out of 19th-century Paris
The city is located at the confluence of the Nam Khan and Mekong Rivers about 300 km north of Vientiane. The city was formerly the capital of a kingdom of the same name. Until the communist takeover in 1975, it was the royal capital and seat of government of the Kingdom of Laos. The town centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Near Pak Ou (mouth of the Ou river) the Tham Ting (lower cave) and the Tham Theung (upper cave) are caves overlooking the Mekong River, 25 km to the north of Luang Prabang, Laos. They are a group of two caves on the west side of the Mekong river, about two hours upstream from the centre of Luang Prabang, and have become well known by tourists.The caves are note
Package Fare Includes :
- Deluxe Private tourist class vehicle
- Entrance tickets as mentioned in the programme
- English Speaking Guide & Tipping
- Hotel 3* with Breakfast
- Budget airline ticket (KUL—Vientiane—Luang Prabang)
- Drinking water 1bottle/day/person
Package Fare Excludes:
- Additional transfers or tours or meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Midnight surcharges for transfer between 2300 & 0730hr
- Additional charges will be incurred in the case of split arrival or departure
- Personal travel insurance
- Laos Visa for Non—Malaysian
- Personal expenses ex. Mini bar, Telephone, Laundry, Porter, etc.
- Hotel surcharge for holiday period
- Beverage during meals
- Lunch & Dinner
Terms & Conditions:
- No Refund of unused all attraction tickets / transfer / room or bed etc.
- Non-refundable deposit of 50% upon booking
- Full Payment must be made 14-working-day before the tour began
- Minimum : 15 PAX
- Price : subject to change (contact us to get tour updates)
- Child rate 75% from adult
- Programme is modifiable as per client's requirement
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|