Hi Goat Milk Powder -High Calcium; No Sugar added, No Goaty taste (15 sachets)
A delicious, tasty goat's milk drink with no goaty taste.
- Packed with proteins, enzymes and minerals that's vital for general health wellbeing
- Great for those who are lactose-intolerance.
- Packed with protein, enzymes and vitamin A thats important for general health wellbeing.
- Helps to prevent cancer, treat gastric, stomach ulcer, jaundice, asthma, insomnia, skin problem, hepatitis A, migraine, and kidney problems. Strengthen lungs immunization system, contains anti-arthritis factor (joint inflammation). Balance Blood sugar level, increase alertness and concentration.
Goat's Milk Benefit
- Great for those who are lactose-intolerant
- Rich in protein, enzymes and vitamin A essential for health and general well being
- Goat milk is rich in various nutrients, and is the natural dairy closest to human mil It also contains natural relaxants such as niacine (vitamin B3).
- Helps prevent cancer and treats gastric problems, stomach ulcer, jaundice, asthma, insomnia, skin problems, hepatitis A, migraine and kidney problems.
- Goat milk provides optimal pre-and post-natal nutrition and pregnant women are encouraged to drink goat milk to promote healthy fetation.
- Strengthens lungs and immune system and contains nutrients that reduces risk of arthritis (joint inflammation)
- Regulates blood sugar level, increase alertness and concentration
To summarize among benefits GOAT MILK are:
- It is best milk after breast milk
- It does not cause allergies like cow milk
- It strengthen the immune system
- It is naturally alkalineand it neutralise acids and remove toxins from human body
- It improve functionality of digestive and intestinal system
- It balance blood sugar and cholesterol, enhance mind sensitivity focus and memory
- It has high calcium and high protein and strengthen the healthy body mass (bones, teeth, muscles, joints, skin , nerve and tissue system)
- It help preventive and treatment forcancer, gastric, stomach ulcers, jaundice, asthma, insomnia, skin diseases, hepatitis A, migraine, kidney failure, hypertension,heart attack, diabetes, tuberculosis , gout and arthritis.
4 Reasons Goat Milk is Better than Cow Milk
1. Goats milk is less allergenic.
- The allergic reaction caused by a protein allergen known as Alpha s1 Casein found in high levels in cows milk. The levels of Alpha s1 Casein in goats milk are about 89% less than cows milk providing a far less allergenic food.In the United State the most common food allergy for children under three is cows milk. It can caused vomiting, diarrhea, and skin rashes and severe effects can be as serious as anaphylactic shock!In fact a recent study of infants allergic to cows milk found that nearly 93% could drink goats milk with virtually no side effects!
2. Goats milk is easier to digest
- Goats milk has smaller fat globules as well as higher levels of medium chain fatty acids. This means that during digestion, each fat globule and individual fatty acid will have a larger surface-to-volume ratio resulting in a quicker and easier digestion process. Also, when the proteins found in milk denature (clump up) in the stomach, they form a much softer bolus (curd) than cows milk. This allows the body to digest the protein more smoothly and completely than when digesting cows milk
3. Goats milk is rarely causes lactose intolerance
- Goats milk contains less lactose than cows milk and therefore is easier to digest for those suffering from lactose intolerance. Now the interesting aspect to consider is that goats milk isnt much lower than cows milk (contains about 10% less than cows milk)
4. Goats milk matches up to the human body better than cow's milk
- Goats milk is better for human consumption. A baby usually starts life at around 7-9 pounds, a baby goat (kid) usually starts life at around 7-9 pounds, and a baby cow (calf) usually starts life at around 100 pounds. Now speaking from a purely thermodynamic position, these two animals have very significant and different nutritional needs for both maintenance and growth requirements. Cows milk is designed to take a 100 pound calf and transform it into a 1200 pound cow. Goats milk and human milk were both designed and created for transforming a 7-9 pound baby/kid into an average adult/goat of anywhere between 100-200 pounds. This significant discrepancy, along with many others, is manifesting on a national level as obesity rates sky rocket in the U.S.
- Contain: 21g x15sachets.
- To be taken 1-2 times daily
- For a delicious cup of milk, just mix one sachet of Hi Goat(200ml) of warm water
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||7.50|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||2.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||16.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||10.00|