Guan Mai Ling’s purpose is to eliminate patients’ reliance on long term medication !
[ Ingredients ]
Radix Notoginseng, Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae, Flos Carthami, Semen Persicae, Fructus Crataegi, Radix Puerariae, Fiveleaf Gynostemma etc.
[ Medication Effects ]
- Reduce high blood pressure, lipids and sugar
- Prevent and treat cerebral thrombosis (stroke early stage)
- Prevent and treat coronary heart disease (myocardial infarction or heart attack)
- Counteract excessive bleeding or haemorrhage, side effects of long term consumption of anticoagulants
- Counteract sexual dysfunction, side effects of long term consumption of western high blood pressure medication
[ Medication Instructions ]
- For health care and prevention: 2 times a day, 4 to 5 pills each time
- For treatment: 3 times a day, 4 to 6 pills each time
- For treatment of high blood pressure: 3 times a day, 4 to 6 pills each time. Once blood pressure has stabilised, 2 times a day, 4 to 5 pills each time
- Stroke (cerebral thrombosis) patients must be diagnosed by a hospital that he or she is not suffering from brain bleeding (cerebral haemorrhage) before consuming medication as follows: 3 times a day. 4 to 5 pills each time. Treatment is more effective if accompanied by acupuncture treatment.
[ Response To Medication Effects & Precautions ]
- Coronary heart disease patients: At the start of medication consumption, if there is chest discomfort such as chest congestion or acute pain, it is an indication of possible heart attack (myocardial infarction). Consumption of medication should be increased to 3 times a day, 4 to 6 pills each time to increase effects of medication.
- Diabetes patients: At the start of medication consumption, microcirculation improves and some patients might experience skin itchiness. This condition indicates that the medication is effective and will not persist after consuming the medication for a period of time.
[ Reminder ]
At the start of Guan Mai Ling medication consumption, cardiovascular disease patients must continue consumption of long term western medication. Once the patient’s condition has stabilised, consumption of western medication may be reduced gradually with the doctor’s permission.
[ Not suitable For ]
•Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers
•Patients consuming western anticoagulants
•Patients with brain bleeding (cerebral haemorrhage) where the bleeding has not completely stopped
•Patients with platelet deficiency (thrombocytopenia), coughing blood (haemoptysis) and nose bleeding (epistaxis)
For more information please logon to http://www.ysh.my
What's in the box : 1 x Guan Mai Ling Capsule (300 Capsule)
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||7.50|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||2.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||15.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||10.00|