- Safely lens for crystal clear vision.
- Soft, comfortable eyecups fir for all faces.
- Easy adjustable head strap.
- Bright attactive colors.
- In order to maintain the best performance, wash in fresh and cold water after using each time. Shack off excess water and dry in shake.
- DO NOT rub the inner side of the lens, as it will damage the goggles.
- It is essential to adjust the nose bridge so that you can have a comfortable and water tight fir.
- Adjust the tension of the headstrap, more tightened does not mean better seal.
- With both hands holding the goggles frame firm, place the strap on the back of the head.
- Pull the goggles to the front and place lens over eyes.
- Check and make sure the head strap is not twisted.
- Please read this instruction manual carefully to ensure that you fully understand all points of warnings and caution before using these goggles.
- If you lend these goggles to another person, be sure to provide that person with this instruction manual.
- These goggles are for swimming use only, and must under to circumstance be used for any other purpose.
- Always check all parts of the goggles before use. Do not uset if the field of vision is obscured by scratching or abration of the lens, or if any part of the lens, or if any part ot the strap or face-pad is cracked or damaged.
- Swimming goggles are not designed to protect the eyes from injury in the event of shock or impact. Always pay attention to the safety of your surroundings when diving or swimming, and never dive in dangerous locations such as a seashore, by a river bank, or in rocky areas.
- Never pull the goggles away from face as they may spring back and cause eye injury.
- With these goggles, the face pad is fitted around the lens, If the face-pad come loose, water will leak in goggles. Alwats check the lenses and face pads before using the goggles, and refit it if necessary.
- Not for children under 3 years.
- Adjust the length if the strap as necessary. Improper adjustment may result in water leakage
- Avoid deep diving, as this will cause painful pressure on the eyes.
- In very rate cases, prolonged use of the goggles may cause skin problems. If this happen, you should stop using the goggles. If there are symptoms of an allergic reaction, you should consult a medical specialist.
- It is recommended that teachers, coaches or mature swimmers, demonstrate how to use the goggles to young children.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||5.00|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||15.00|
|GD Express Sdn Bhd: www.gdexpress.com
GD Express Hotline: 03-77872222
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.
** All Prices are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (RM).