- 4V1 – Grab three friends and hunt the monster or stalk the humans as the evolving beast. Whichever side you choose, you will have access to powerful weapons and abilities that deliver balanced, competitive gameplay
- Hunt Together or Die Alone – Choose a hunter that fits your play style. Whether you play as the Trapper, Support, Assault, or Medic, every role is vital and teamwork is key in surviving an encounter with the monster
- Beast of Prey – As the monster – the lone predator – you are the boss battle. Use savage abilities and an animalistic sense to wreak havoc, kill the humans and prove you are the dominant species
- Savage Planet - Neither flora nor fauna are friendly on planet Shear. Fall victim to natural hazards or use them strategically against your prey
- Character Customization - Level up to unlock new upgrades, skins and perks for your favorite class: hunter or monster. Earn your infamy on the leaderboards and become the apex predator
Evolve's combat and cooperative play immediately evokes thoughts of Turtle Rock's Left4Dead but the asymmetrical multiplayer along with the atmosphere the game evokes seperates the two titles. When your opponent is an unpredictable player, and on some serious steroids, you are forced to cooperate and rely on your teammates in a meaningful way, something many games try to achieve.
The different hunters (Medic, Assault, Trapper, Support) are not dissimilar to your average class system, but each role has their own unique abilities, playstyle, and 'flavour'. When playing each role we always felt useful and part of a team. The Assault class fits pretty well into the standard FPS mold but what we really got excited about was the Support and Medic who could both do decent damage and make clutch plays in the form of slows/CC. The Trapper took the longest to get used to playing, the role is definitely the backbone of the group - setting up Sound Spikes that alert the group to the monster-player's location and essentially leading the group and forcing the monster player to fight.
We were able to play as Goliath, the epitome of big and bad, a King Kong/Godzilla-esque monstrosity. The monster gameplay is what we were all looking forward to and it did not disappoint in the slightest. Goliath is controlled in third person and his attacks, although taking some time to get used to, were intuitive and fluid. The best strategy seemed to be lurking in the shadows, slowing killing and eating the sorrounding wildlife, which provides you with new abilities and upgrades. Don't be misled though, the game is not a pretty version of hide and seek; skirmishes can, and almost definitely will, arise causing the player to make the crucial decision between the primal "fight or flight".
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||6.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||13.00|
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
All purchases which including Games, PC Games Collector Edition, Gaming Accessories* / Action Figures / Computer Hardware / IT Gadget will charge based on weight.