Natural renewing & anti-aging.
Highly concentrated cream that contains about 70% of snail mucus. The healing properties of snail serum (Mucus) functioned as a powerful anti-oxidant & moisturizer to protect regenerate & repair damaged skin tissue (relieved red & irritated areas of skin).
What it does:
- Helps promote the natural healing process.
- Act as an exfoliate that eliminate dead cells, destroys pathogens, heals and regenerates damaged tissue.
- Reduces scar, remove damaged cells and imperfections
- Nourishes the skin, protects it from free radicals, improves elasticity.
- Repairs and helps the skin produce to fight infection.
- Excellent anti-aging & skin firming treatment (effectively in reducing fine facial lines & wrinkles)
- Increase density, moisture retention capacity and skin’s firmness and leaves it baby soft & smooth.
- It also treats acne, stretch marks, scars and sun damage.
4 effects(It repairs your skin, forms a moisturizing layer on your skin, supply nutrition to your skin and gives elasticity to your skin)
Important elements in mucus.
- Alantoin : Regenerates skin cells, soothes irritated skin and controls dead skin cells and sebum.
- Elastin : Hydrates and make skin bouncy and resilient
- Gluconic acid : removes dead skin cells and controls sebum.
- Mucus is alive with Chondroitin sulfate, which is effective in regenerating and vitalizing your skin.
How it all began
Snail cream is a skin care product derived from snail slime. While it may not sound pleasant, snail slime possesses medicinal properties and treats a variety of skin conditions.
Originally prescribed by Hippocrates, the 'father of medicine’ as skin care for as far back as 400 B.C. to treat skin redness with milk and crushed snails.
In Chile, where it all started, workers on snail farms discovered that after regular handling of snails sold as escargot for French restaurants, the skin on their hands are much smoother, softer, firmer and any cut, blistered, inflamed or irritable skin would heal rapidly.
Researches show that snail slime is a complex mixture of proteoglycans, glycosaminoglycans, glycoprotein enzymes, hyaluronic acid, copper peptides, antimicrobial peptides and trace elements including copper, zinc and iron.
Snail slime (mucins) have been reported to be wonderful not only for treating skin problems such as acne, dilated pores and blemishes but also prevents aging of the skin and contains healing properties.
- Copper tripeptide-1 :
As it is excellent in repairing skin, it heals wounds, reinforces the elasticity of skin, increases panicles adipose and functions to reverse the aging phenomenon.
- Centella asiatica extract:
It heals wounds, contract pores, promotes the synthesis of the elastic protein and repairs skin.
- Snail extract :
Is known as MUSIN. It is the adhesive material that snail secretes to protect skin and to heal wounds by itself.
Directions for use;
After applying toner, apply proper amount evenly all over your face and tap gently with fingertip to enhance absorption, then follow by lotion.
Weight : 50g
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|