A combination of natures superfoods. Celebrate Health Flaxseed with Cocoa & Berries is a tasty and natural blend for you to include omega 3 essential fatty acids, boost fibre, protein and vitamins and minerals to daily meals and snacks.
- Flaxseed provides range of health benefits from antioxidants to fibre, omega 3 and vitamin B
- Antioxidant properties and fibre in berries to support immune and digestive systems
- Natural goodness of cocoa to provide antioxidants, polyphenols and magnesium
- No added sugar
- Low in sodium
- Good source of protein and dietary fibre
- Breakfast: Sprinkle over cereal, muffins, smoothies or fruits
- Lunch: Sprinkle over salad
- Dinner: Use to add flavour to rice, cous cous and sauces
Store in dry, cool place.
Ground Flaxseed (86%), Cocoa Powder (10%), Berry Powders (4%) [Blueberry, Strawberry].
A blend of critically selected ingredients, designed to be added to food such as yoghurt and cereals to enhance the nutritional value.
Free flowing brown powder with linseed, cocoa and berries.
This product is manufactured in Australia using local (57%) and imported ingredients (43%).Health benefits of Flaxseed.
Flaxseed generally contains omega-3, fibre, antioxidants and B vitamins.
- Omega-3 is essential for brain function, reduces inflammation and may assist in lowering the risk of disease, such as heart disease.
- Flaxseed is a good source of fibre for regulation of digestive system.
- Its antioxidant properties neutralise chemicals (free radicals) which may support your immune system and help to reduce inflammation.
- B vitamins in flaxseed aids energy levels and the formation of red blood cells.
Health benefits of Berries.
- Antioxidants in berries help to neutralise chemicals (free radicals) which may support your immune system and hep to reduce inflammation.
- A good source of fibre to ensure your digestive system works in healthy order.
Main beneficial compounds in cocoa are antioxidants, polyphenols and magnesium.
- Antioxidants - neutralise chemicals (free radicals) which may support your immune system and hep to reduce inflammation.
- Polyphenols - type of antioxidants present in plant-based foods such as cocoa, aid in neutralising free radicals in the body.
- Magnesium - important for normal muscle and nerve function, stong bones and keeping th heart rhythm steady.
If you are curious and want to know more about Celebrate Health or their products, please visit http://www.celebratehealth.com.au/.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 95.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 95.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 95.00||15.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 95.00||FREE|