Biogreen Young Enzymes, as the name implies does not only awake one’s vitality, but also enhances various body functions, suitable for people who are weak, growing children, patients on recovery, elderly with degenerative symptoms, helps to nourish body to enhance health and longevity while improving skin complexion. It is also a product for beauty purposes. Every 30ml contains 729000 units of SOD enzymes, 370mg polysaccharides and 30 billion lactic acid bacteria.
- Ganoderma: Ganoderma lucidum, Coriolus versicolor, Ganoderma tsugae, Ganoderma autrale, Autrodia camphorate
- Others: Hedyotis diffusa, Soutellaria barbata D.Don, Mesona chinensis, Codonopsis pilosula (Franch.) Nannf., Wolfberry, Old ginger, Lingusticum chuanxiong Hort, Tuckahoe, Licorice, Angelica sinensis, Rehmanniae Radix et Rhizoma, Bupleurum chinense, Rehmannia glutinosa, Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz., Pinellia ternate, Chen Pi, Ziziphus jujube Mill., Paeonia lactiflora, Alfalfa, Anredera cordifolia Moq., Cordyceps, Shiitake, Golden mushroom, Auricularia auricula judae, Straw mushroom, Tremella Fuciformis, Spirulina, Carrageenan, Kelp, Chinese Yam, Burdock, Ginger, Brazil nuts, Ipomoea batatas, Potato, Pumpkin, Carrot, Dragon Mallow, Solanum Molegene L., Black bean, Cucumber, Melon, Okra, Broccoli, Water spinach, Celery, Chinese cabbage, Spinach, Alboglabra, Brassica parachinensis, Bok Choy, Bitter gourd, Brassica chinensis, Snap bean, Capsicum annuum, Green peppers, Soybean sprout, Brassica oleracea L., Lemon, Pineapple, Grape, Tomato, Plum, Gynura, Apple, Green papaya, Cucumis melo.
- 8 types of Lactobacillus: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Streptococcus thermophilus, Sporolactobacillus inulinus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bacillus coagulans, Lactobacillus paracasei
- 5 types of Ganoderma- help to activate immune cells, inhibit growth of tumour and cancer cells, regulate immune functions, regulate heartbeat
- Helps to nourish and repair cells, restore gastrointestinal tract balance, delay ageing and etc.
- Effective prevention of urogenital system infection
- Protects the liver and kidneys, improves arthritis
- Have skin brightening effects and increases vigour
- Those with a rather weak body physique
- Growing and developing children
- Those who have recovered from sickness and nursing health back to normal
- Elderly with a number of diseases
- Those with rather weak gastrointestinal health
- Those having joint pains
- Those with a rather weak immune system
- Those with a urogenital system susceptible to infection
- Those with skin allergy (pollen, dust)
**Liquid product not available for EM (East Malaysia) delivery. Sorry for any inconvenient caused.**
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||3.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||14.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|