If you want your kids to get more exercise, buying them a kick scooter may be the best option. Scooter games gives children the opportunity to engage in beneficial play by allowing them to create and transform their own ideas into endless movement opportunities. Imagine that, they propel happily on a small board on wheels and freely controlling the speed and direction are exciting and fun.
For kids, 3-wheel kick scooter should be provided to help them gain more stability & confidence. This 3-wheel kick scooter is called Kickboard, with 2 wheels in front and 1 at the back.
What is 3-in-1 Kickboard?
The 3-in-1 Kickboard scooter is the multistage scooter for children up to 8 years old. It adapts to the children's growth with different accessories that cater for different age use.
The 3-in-1 Kickboard comes with:
- 1 piece of short O-bar that allows for 2 seat heights
- 1 cushioned seat
- 1 piece of adjustable T-bar (3 heights)
- Original flashing PU wheels
- FREE additional set of flashing PU wheels for replacement (2 front and 1 rear wheels)
- 4 color options - Light Green, Red, Blue and Orange
These accessories convert the Kickboard into different stage according to the kids' growth, i.e.:
- Stage 1 (1-2 years old) - Start with the ride-on seat using one of two seat heights on the short O-bar. When a toddler is in the early stage of development, the Kickboard can be used as a ride-on toy with seat.
- Stage 2 (2-3 years old) - Remove the seat for a stand-on scooter with short O-bar. When the toddler has gain their confidence, remove the seat and the 3-in-1 can be used as an early stage Kickboard to help develop balance and coordination skills.
- Stage 3 (3-8 years old) - Replace the O-bar with the adjustable T-bar. It is suitable for children up to age 8.
Advantages of the 3-in-1 Kickboard:
- The 3-wheel kick scooter (Kickboard) with 2 bigger wheels in front and 1 smaller wheel at rear (form a triangle of wheels) provides extra balance and stability for the children. The more wheels on the ground, the more road-holding.
- The kickboard SITS UP WHEN YOU HOPE OFF. The kickboard stays upright when you hope off instead of falling to the ground.
- 3-in-1 Kickboard "grows" with children with accessories that cater for different age group. The kickboard is suitable for children from age 1-8.
- The kickboard is using the "Lean-to-Steer" steering style that involves the rider shifting their weight, or leaning to turn left or right, which is similar to other weight shifting sports such as skiing and surfing.
- Rear-Foot Braking system. The kickboard has a step-on braking system on the rear wheel cover
- Flashing PU Wheels. When rides on the kickboard, the wheels flashes.
3-in-1 Kickboard Specifications:
- Weight capacity with rider: 40kg
- Kickboard weight: 2kg
- Material: carbon steel bar, glass reinforced plastic, imported flashing PU wheels
- Wheels: Front wheel dia.-120mm; Rear wheel dia.-80mm
- A plastic basket screwed to the O-bar
- Anti-slip Board: length-390mm; Width-110mm
- Accessories: 3 heights adjustable T-bar, short O-bar, cushioned seat, 3 flashing PU wheels & FREE additional set of flashing PU wheels for replacement
- T-bar: 3 adjustable heights - 65cm, 70cm and 75cm
- O-bar: 2 adjustable heights -
- Step-on braking system (rear wheel cover)
- Wheel direction control system - Lean-to-Steer system
For the safety and best protection, it is always high recommended that the children to put on appropriate helmets & protection gears (protection against wrist, elbow & knee) while riding.
We have the protective helmet for kids. Please click on the following product picture for more details.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 3.00 kg||12.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||3.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||14.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||13.00|