At Royalcot, we believe your child deserves the best. So we design children’s furniture that’s as beautiful as it is practical; as timeless as it is safe.
We combine the meticulous craftsmanship of traditional solid timber furniture- making with the precision of modern manufacturing techniques. The result is simply stunning furniture.
Our baby cribs are made of rubber wood and we use non-toxic paint. They are comfortable and safe for babies to sleep and play. The innocuous paint which is used and the teething rail installed are to keep your baby protected at all times. Furthermore, the adjustable 3-levels mattress system allows you to adjust the height of the crib according to your infant/baby/toddler's growth - it is supported by a solid wood mattress base or PVC Sheeting with 10mm Sponge base.
Our baby beds are made of smoothly finished wood materials and not only they are easy-to-clean, they are also scratch-resistant due to its high-gloss finish. In addition, it is easy to D-I-Y/assemble without the use of any hardware tool(s). All our baby cribs adhere to the British Standard BS EN716-1:2003 safety requirements.
Royalcot Brand baby cot not just a bed, it is a gift including our caring and bless . We always do the best for the baby.
• Made in A Grade Solid Rubber Wood
• Non-toxic paint
• Non-toxic teething rails
• Equipped with 4 castors. Two of them with brake.
• 3 Multi-position mattress support adjust
• Two Hand Safety Dropsides
• Solid Wooden Mattress Base with 10mm Sponge cover PVC Sheeting
• Rounded and softer corners to avoid injuries
• Safety distance between the slats in compliance with BS EN Standards
• Easy to Assemble without other tools
• Baby Cot Size : H 1100mm x W 680mm x L 1240mm
• Mattress Size: 60x120cm
• Packaging Dimension: H 14cm x W 68cm x L 124cm
Why need a baby cot?
1. For baby safety, baby sleeps in the baby cot can avoid parents overwhelming the baby while sleeping turn round.
2. Avoid baby sleeping in the middle of their parents, while also sufficiently oxygen space. Because the child is incapable of absorbing oxygen compete with adults.
3. Develop independent personality, reduce dependence on their parents.
4. Baby every day need to sleep a long time, about 18 hours or so. In other words, every baby is sleeping most of the time being, in order to let the baby have a better quality of sleep, for creating a comfortable sleep environment is particularly important, and cribs are can just do this.
5. Adults have a variety of restrictions during sleep, such as snoring, teething sound, turning, etc., which will directly affect the baby's sleep. The most important is the adult body bacteria, mites, etc. will be directly passed to the baby when sleeping together. It is not safety to the baby.
LIMITED OFFER FOR GRAND OPENING !!
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 20.00 kg||20.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||1.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||8.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||8.00|