How do you benefit from it?
It makes your life easier because:
- You can cut out pineapple flesh quickly. Chubeestore pineapple corer slicer is very convenient and you can cut pineapple real fast compared to using a knife. Pineapple is cylindrical in shape and requires multiple cut if using regular straight knife.
- You can use this tool easily without any skills needed. You only have to turn the handle until it goes all the way down and the flesh will cut open accordingly. Anyone can use this tool especially those who find it difficult to cut open pineapple using a regular knife.
- You can save time and energy with this corer + slicer. This tool combines the function of a corer and a slicer. It get rids of the hard pineapple core and slices the pineapple into round spiral shape ready to be served at the same time. It extracts the flesh from the outer shell too which adds another function to it similar to a peeler.
- Children and ladies can use it without needing much force. Certain other tools require much force to push it all the way down in order to cut open a pineapple. For this model of pineapple corer slicer, it requires you to turn the handle instead, needing only little force to cut the flesh bit by bit.
- You can serve the pineapple with fine looking appearance. This kitchenware slices the pineapple into perfect spiral shape which is very presentable to be served at home or in a restaurant. It is also presentable to be served with drinks or as desserts.
As Seen On TV Flagship stainless steel pineapple fruit corer slicer /cutter /peeler /remover /skinner /knife – product description
Being sweet and sour, pineapple is delicious and healthy but let’s face it, cutting a pineapple is way too cumbersome compared to cutting other fruits. It takes significantly more time and patience to get rid of the uneven outer shell, and the hard and gritty core. Things are much more complicated if you intend to cut pineapple in round shape because it makes removing the core much more difficult since it is hidden within the ring. As a result, some people might be resorted to canned pineapple instead, but the real taste of a fresh pineapple is incomparable to a canned fruit. Fresh pineapple tastes way better and canned fruit is simply too sweet and acidic, not recommended if your purpose of eating fruit is for a healthy diet.
Then what? You might ask. This is the time when a creative kitchenware like a pineapple corer slicer kicks in and saves your lives. As Seen On TV pineapple easy slicer is specially invented for the sole purpose of cutting pineapple in a complete and easy manner. It combines the functions of a corer and a slicer by removing the core and slicing a pineapple into round slices at the same time. It also separates the flesh from the outer shell which this function is pretty much similar to a peeler. Indeed, this tool helps you do the above 3 jobs at the same time!
Using this tool is really simple. As usual, you need to remove the huge leafy part of the pineapple first before using this. After cutting open the top part, simply position the tool by holding it straight on top of a pineapple and start turning the handle. The handle has two roles here: to facilitate the turning action and as a grabbing point when pulling out the flesh. While turning and moving all the way to the bottom, the teeth will cut and separate the core, and the blade will slice the pineapple in the process. When you reach the bottom, pull out the entire thing by holding the handle. Finally, press the button on the handle to remove the handle, and turn the tool upside down to pour out the pineapple flesh into a bowl. The outer shell might have some flesh left and it can be used as a container for food such as fried rice to add subtle pineapple-flavored smell to cooked food.
The pineapple cut out using this tool is in round spiral shape. If you need to further slice it into many small pieces, consider using a fruit corer slicer here on Chubeestore:
As Seen On TV Flagship stainless steel pineapple fruit corer slicer /cutter /peeler /remover /skinner /knife – product comparison
There are a few models of corer in the market. Below sums up the differences between each model:
This corer only removes the core. It neither removes the outer shell nor slices the pineapple.
This corer removes the core as well as the outer shell. It cuts a pineapple in vertical motion and the resulting flesh is cylindrical which requires you to slices it into thin slices using a knife.
As Seen On TV pineapple corer slicer from Chubeestore gets rid of the outer shell, removes the core and slices the pineapple all at the same time. It cuts a pineapple both in vertical and horizontal motion.
Rest assured that our corer slicer has the best quality compared to other corer slicers. Feel the differences of our product (right) compared to other products (left) in the picture below.
Product handle from Chubeestore is made with high precision and best quality material, no irregularities or inconsistency and no rough workmanship. It has firm grip and there is no random indentation on the surface.
No unsightly black /brownish welding points as a result of intensive burn to join metal parts. The outer look of the product is always clean and shiny.
Elegant design. The connection between the metal parts is precise with no large gap in between.
How to use As Seen On TV Flagship stainless steel pineapple fruit corer slicer /cutter /peeler /remover /skinner /knife
How does pineapple corer slicer works? It’s simple. Only 5 steps involved:
- Cut off the top bulky leafy part of a pineapple to prepare it.
- Starting from the opening made on top, spin the handle in circular motion to cut the pineapple all the way to the bottom.
- Holding tight on the handle, pull out the flesh.
- Remove the handle by pressing the button on it and pull it out.
- Turn the tool upside down to pour out the flesh and enjoy the delicious fruit! The outer shell with some remaining flesh can also serve as a container for cooked food such as fried rice.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||8.99|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||5.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.99|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||10.00|
Q: How much does my shipping cost?
A: The shipping cost is calculated automatically based on the location of your shipping address and the product weight /dimension.
To find out how much shipping costs, add the products that you would like to buy to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. The shipping cost will be calculated automatically after you have entered your shipping address.
Enjoy FREE shipping if you purchase more than RM100 in ONE single purchase order. Free shipping is applicable to delivery within Malaysia including Peninsular, Sabah, Sarawak & Labuan.
Q: What courier service do you use?
A: We may send out your purchased item using Poslaju or GDex at our decision.
Q: Do you ship to my area?
A: We are currently delivering to all locations in Malaysia, including Peninsular, Sabah, Sarawak & Labuan. For international shipping, please kindly contact our sales team via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a delivery.
Q: When will my order arrive?
A: Under normal circumstances, you will receive your order within 5 business days (7 business days for East Malaysia) starting from the day your payment is received by us. We will always strive to send out your purchased item quickest possible within the same day the payment is confirmed, if not, then the next day. The time needed for the delivery is depending on the distance to your shipping location and its availability.
For offline bank transfer, please allow additional 3 business days for us to process your payment.
Q: Can I track my shipping?
A: Yes, the tracking number of the courier service we use to deliver your purchased items will be included in the shipping confirmation email. We may use Poslaju or GDex courier service at our decision. You can check the shipping status via the websites provided below:
Poslaju tracking: http://www.poslaju.com.my/track-trace/
GDex tracking: http://22.214.171.124/official/etracking.php
Note: Sometimes the tracking number is not working yet because your purchased item has just been shipped. It will take some time for courier service company to update your tracking number in their system. Try to check again in 24 hours and the information should be available.
Q: What if I do not received my purchased item after a long time?
A: Please allow at least one week for the delivery process. We will always send out your purchased item immediately after your payment is confirmed, and use the fastest and most reliable courier service to send it out. However, something might have gone wrong if you still have not received your purchased item within 8 business days after you had placed your order and made your payment.
If this happens, please:
- Check your order status. If your order status is ‘not shipped’ even though you had made your payment, contact us instantly.
- If your order status is ‘shipped’, please check carefully whether you had filled out your shipping address correctly. Sometimes a small mistake will cause a delay in delivery.
- If your shipping address is correct, track your shipping status using the tracking number given to you to find out where your purchased items are.
- Contact us if you need any assistance.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at:
Tel: +604-226 4973
Mobile: +017-476 9021